Black Poetry : When I close my eyes...........

Unfortunately everytime I close my eyes I'm still seeing chicken with Lousiana hotsauce, but I like your POV better than mine. I think I'm amazed most with the last part of this piece. The part that goes, "everytime I close my eyes I see Love." I ain't just saying it neither so don't get the big head, but I was thinking along the lines of what a person might see when they close their eyes for the last time. You know how people always say that their life flashes before their eyes in those final seconds, but maybe its more than that. Maybe love actually flashes before our eyes in that moment and that's why in the movies they show people dreaming of their loved ones before they finally close their eyes. I have to say I'm intrigued by this and you definitely took it to a higher level!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back