Quiet Poetry Lounge : When Hearts Are Breaking and souls are shaken!

msluciousb

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 10, 2001
Kansas City, Missouri
Occupation
Self Employed, Business Consultant
When hearts are breaking and souls are shaking, it doesn't take much for a tear.
So you saved yourself for almost a year.
At least you didn't give it up my dear.
For lonely nights are made for thinking to rid your life of what's been stinking.
But it sad when hearts are breaking and souls are shaken. They don't know the damage that they do...Over and over again the come to make complete fools out of me and you. BUT, ahhhhhhhhhhh! who is the joke on when you live your life well, When you bounce back from heartache and no one can tell.
You know time heals all wounds...
But baby, trust me you will be betta than eva when you know your worth, it's betta than a warm bed or a comfortable sweater.
So your hearts been broken well join the club. That doesn't mean that you give up on love. Find satisfaction in your own rewards and before you know it love is knocking at your door.
Time to savor that intimate flavor, and your heart will be ready in time...Just take your time and think with your mind! Cause sometimes broken hearts end up standing in line.
BJS(C)2003

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back