Black Spirituality Religion : When God was a woman...

peace

I don't know if you got a chance to ck those links yet, but the one from webspace has this to say:

ABOUT HET HERU

WHAT IS HET HERU?
Also known as Hathor, Nephthys and Neb-t Het. Het Heru may be found throughout other cultures under such names as Marimba, Venus, Aphrodite, Oshun, Kamalatmika, Hana-El, etc. ...
- this is what i've been saying all along in regards to the cow as her symbol protecting the calves as she had so many other names thru out time. She and 'Isis' after a while were even depicted as the same deity in name and dress.

The muslims say that 'god' has 99 attributes. THEY WERE RIGHT as Het-Heru has about that many! If a religious person was to name any of 'gods' attributes from their respective books and it can be shown that Het-hert has the same attribute thousands of years before said religion was even 'created'.

Today, she is in the hands of another culture (and maybe the worst of all) once again who has changed the female deity to a male deity to satisfy their homosexual lusts. This is why they have to blame everything from the 'beginning' on the WOMAN so they could use her as a shield to hide behind while they continued with their beastiality and homosexual ways. They never intended to change which is why they burned most of the books in our schools of higher learning and the one's they kept they they perverted the true meanings and used them against us, but just like the children they are they don't understand that we are the books and if we can shake off the fear of them we can once again read from the internal pages of our own dna, the place where our first book was written without papyrus or pen!

We are the lost scrolls!

power equality the all C's everything

Ma'at!

Brothers....I really don't mean to mess up anyone's post or this thread but for some reason I can't post a new thread. I apologize for using this thread and please have this moved if possible for a new subject. Here's the question: Where did Cheikh Anta Diop come up with the theory of the ice age as the creation of white people from? It was he who came up with this theory and I'm curious as to where he may have gotten it from? Why am I curious? I'm curious because there are writings in Kemet that state these exact words; "The biggest problem we are having is in the creation of a man" unquote. Furthermore, I have in my possession a painting from the 16th century that shows the Afrakan people rounding up all the white people and herding them to the Caucus mountains! So between the Dogan story, the writings in Kemet, the 16th century painting and a bunch of other circumstantial evidence from the Bible down to their own movies and books such as Frankenstein, the Island of Dr. Meroe and much more....the over-whelming evidence states that "OUR PEOPLE ACTUALLY CREATED THESE BEAST" as opposed to what Diop tried to lay out before us concerning some ice age theory.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back