Black Poetry : When God Speaks...Angelicsage & Triniti collabo

To all of you hear and to the love that you've shown...
a :grouphug: for all...

and yes Gempis...it's difficult to not let go and let the divine lead
sometimes it's best to just rest in him...personally...it's my foundation
of inner piece...but even I struggle with not interfering with the divine will
and ability to bring peace and direction...much luv to you girl!

Positive...indeed, many are afraid, but many of us forget...God is Love..above all.
even when we're outside of his will...he only comes that we have life...and that
more "Abundantly"

Khasm...how I do love the words you leave...a proper perspective is not always popular
and may not draw readers...but it feels good and gives an inner sense of peace
Much luv and peace to you Brother.

And again to all of you...I realized that this piece might be somewhat controversial
so thanks for the love and open minds! Much love to all of you...my poetic family!

Amen my sisters... words like the can bring forth so much peace... in mind and soul... well i felt it for a minute anyway... I have one would love to share with you guys.. i actually wrote it a few months ago.. its very interesting.. I was flabbergast by the ending... realizing the need to take heed... to my own words... Be sure to check it out!!! Later...

Thanks for the Words of Wisdom

Before I do the shout-outs (lol) I must give the credit and glory where it is due...
This beautiful spirit moving piece was Angelicsage initiated and divinely inspired and to HIM be the glory for all HE has done :bowdown:
I echo my soul sistas sentiment to all the love :heart: :grouphug: all around :)

$$RICH$$...Thank you brotha for showin love to such a sensitive subject I know you will always be that supportive soul sistas crave :)

mzblkangel...Thank you sista...may the peace find your heart and soothe your spirit

Jazz4u...JAZZZZZ!!!!!! HAAYYY GURLLL!!! LoL you have been missed sista thank u for comin round to bless us but I know I can speak for my sista as well when I say...we ready for anotha jazz inspired piece/peace :)

watzinaname...thanx sista for ya read all glory and honor and praise to HE who sustains us

foxylady30315...Thank you princess for your knowledgeable love and sincere care

Bluewater...I am so glad sista that this moved u the way writing it moved me :grouphug:

gempis...Sista...I for you and you for me Godly blessed we remain family :heart: :)

PositiveMindset...True words my brotha so very very true......but I choose bliss & love anyday over the hustle and bustle of daily living

Khasm...oh how i love it when a powerful poet like yaself grace the threads wit love and acceptance :)

shaneak... THank u sista and Good faith is good for the soul :)

true love... wassup cousin :) u know this family loves u and I'm here for ya I pray the best for your inner stability :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back