Black Money Business Jobs : When Family Members Owe You Money

You don't have a legal leg to stand on - or any leg. You can't make up a NEW charge and make it RETROACTIVE. You can't say I'm charging you $60 to "retain my services" when your services have come and gone, i.e., AFTER the fact. I'd advise you leave that alone and concentrate of making a contract for every little bitty service you perform. It's work but you can take it to Judge Joe Brown if they don't pay up!
That makes sense. I hope I won't have to take him to court, but if we do have a contract and he reneges on it, I have the option of taking his website down. He won't find anyone who can do the quality of work that I do without having to get up off some serious money.

What constitutes a legally binding contract?

You don't have a legal leg to stand on - or any leg. You can't make up a NEW charge and make it RETROACTIVE. You can't say I'm charging you $60 to "retain my services" when your services have come and gone, i.e., AFTER the fact. I'd advise you leave that alone and concentrate of making a contract for every little bitty service you perform. It's work but you can take it to Judge Joe Brown if they don't pay up!
That makes sense. I hope I won't have to take him to court, but if we do have a contract and he reneges on it, I have the option of taking his website down. He won't find anyone who can do the quality of work that I do without having to get up off some serious money.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back