Black People : When Does it Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
RESPECTING anothers Religion is the way, that would be a very postive position

Stay within your own religion with like mind who holds the same faith is a solution

So we can as a people move forward beyond hate and fighting is the key to end it all

I feel you 200% for it's like cancer or a life bug that won't go away til we die this slow
death of divisonal divide do to different belief / faith and religion.....yet one people
BLACK

The Key to a positive solution

Stay within your own religion with like mind who holds the same faith is a solution

So we can as a people move forward beyond hate and fighting is the key to end it all

I feel you 200% for it's like cancer or a life bug that won't go away til we die this slow death of divisonal divide do to different belief / faith and religion.....yet one people
BLACK

The Key to a positive solution

So, today, when I posted in the Christianity sub-forum and a non-Christian came in to ridicule/attack my thread/beliefs, was that "respecting" my religion?

I just ignored that poster but if no Moderator won't correct him, he's not gonna stop.

um

i see you're part of the problem if a religion is CLEARLY a lie, why can't people say to other BLACK PEOPLE hey man learn your HIStory

listen to this clip closely they're telling you that christianity was used to tame us, and now we have to listen to some programmed ***** tell us that this is the truth? COME ON HOW CAN WE EVER MOVE ON IF WE DON'T LEARN THE DECEPTION OF THE PAST???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back