Black People : When Does it Stop

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Nasheed, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Good Day Family.

I for one am Sick and **** Tired of the Nonsense. Why does religion keep coming up in all these threads/post? We have just been thru at least a month of b/s and it's still going on. When will it be realized that "No matter what you believe and or live you're life by at the end of the day"WE STILL BLACK"! Why does this divisive topic keep coming up? I would truly think that all the "Great Minds" at Destee would have "Grown Up" and gotten past this by now.

I ask with all "Respect", "Can we leave that b's alone and stop with the senseless arguements?

I constantly see, "Hate" and I for one am tired of it. My opinion might not mean much but Im speaking my peace on it.

STOP THE F-ing Hate and lets push on with something real. Believe it or not it's happening now. So Ish or get off the Pot but Stop the F-ing Hate.

Ma'at Hetepu Black People/FAMILY

Ps. This is address to some not all, If shoe fits, Then pull it out ur ...

Ma'at Hetepu

2. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Do you see anything positive?
    Not being critical. Just asking.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    RESPECTING anothers Religion is the way, that would be a very postive position
    stay within your own religion with like mind who holds the same faith is a solution
    so we can as a people move forward beyond hate and fighting is the key to end it all

I feel you 200% for it's like cancer or a life bug that won't go away til we die this slow
    death of divisonal divide do to different belief / faith and religion.....yet one people
    BLACK

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Why do religion threads keeping coming up? Because some here people just can not respect another's belief.

I've said before that on Destee.com 80 to 90% of its topics seem to be about religion. That seems to be all many can or want to talk about and argue and tear apart.

Just today, I posted in the Christianity sub-forum and a male poster who does not adhere to organized religion came in to render his oppositional viewpoint on a Christian teaching about "The Beatitudes." (Well, if you don't believe in it, why can't you leave it alone?) There is a distinct difference between having a "dialogue" and attacking someone's religion because you don't agree with it.

But, still, even after the recent happenings, no one is enforcing the rules of that forum about respect and "studying" with the goal of finding "truth and wisdom" within the different belief systems.

And I'm not gonna stop posting in the Christianity sub-forum just because some others here don't like my religion.

And as long as I am respectful of another's religion, I'll post there too.

It's the Moderating Staff's responsibility to enforce the rules.

5. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    NO

Not from religious convo. This madness needs to stop

Ma'at Hetep

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    RESPECTING anothers Religion is the way, that would be a very postive position

Stay within your own religion with like mind who holds the same faith is a solution

So we can as a people move forward beyond hate and fighting is the key to end it all

I feel you 200% for it's like cancer or a life bug that won't go away til we die this slow
    death of divisonal divide do to different belief / faith and religion.....yet one people
    BLACK

The Key to a positive solution

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

AMEN!

8. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

So, today, when I posted in the Christianity sub-forum and a non-Christian came in to ridicule/attack my thread/beliefs, was that "respecting" my religion?

I just ignored that poster but if no Moderator won't correct him, he's not gonna stop.

9. Da Street Rebel

Da Street Rebel Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    um

i see you're part of the problem if a religion is CLEARLY a lie, why can't people say to other BLACK PEOPLE hey man learn your HIStory

listen to this clip closely they're telling you that christianity was used to tame us, and now we have to listen to some programmed ***** tell us that this is the truth? COME ON HOW CAN WE EVER MOVE ON IF WE DON'T LEARN THE DECEPTION OF THE PAST???????

10. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Is this an example of "respecting" another's religion?

or

Is this covered under the banner of the "Study" of the different belief systems with "the goal of finding truths and wisdom within them?"

or

Is it protected because this is an "Open Forum?"

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=586791&postcount=2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.