Black Relationships : When do you kick "FRIENDS TO THE CURB"

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by UbZoRbShUn, Jan 20, 2003.

1. UbZoRbShUn

UbZoRbShUn Well-Known Member MEMBER

-----------
    Ratings:
    +1
  2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    i try not yo do such but yet you can be forced into it
    but if one so do u also done unto them self.............
    like Keme... said for what ever reason they kicked u to da curb !

3. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    what is curb?

4. Squeeks

Squeeks New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't see anything in your post, except the title. I had to kick all of my so called friends to the curb for various reasons. I got tired of being called to white, rich girl, snob, and other degrading names.

When somebody finally comes along and realizes that I did not create my blessings, but the God I serve has bestowed them upon me, I will then see if we can develop a friendship. I am only 31 years old, but I have listened to the good lessons that my momma and daddy taught me. I have dedicated my life to doing the work of the Lord. Because I have done these two things and followed through I have been and will continue to be blessed.

It is unfortunate that others try to steal your joy and block your blessings due to their own inadequacies. If people would try to build up their treasures in heaven and stop trying to rob others on this earth, then we could all get along. To be taken advantage of by people who call themselves your friends hurts and causes unforgettable (but forgiveable) pain.

When you realize that you must move on to move up and you must say goodbye to the hurdles and hello to the things that will enrich your life, you will then know who you have to set aside and who you have to pull up. Kick some to the curb causes pain for you since you are only human, but realize you must do some things for your own good... and their's too.

Don't block your blessings, but bless others with your building blocks!!!!

Squeeks