Black Spirituality Religion : when did the hyskows or tama hu reign begin and end?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by emanuel goodman, Oct 18, 2006.

1. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    For techinal purposes can any one tell me when the hyskows regin begin because it has never ended. As evidenced by the current occupation of fake egyptians(arbas whom are muslim and practice non of the ways of the ancestors). Can we begin to identify when a truth became a perversion of facts , facts became fiction or beliefs. I would love some feedback regarding dates etc.

hotep wadu

2. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    thank you

thankyou for your response brother however review of the post you linked , it appears that the document is not valid .IS your time correlation based upon data from this site. It is clearly written from a caucasian perpective. i highly refute the sites valadity. once again brother thanx. Do you have any more theories.

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I began to believe the Hyksos as being foreigners or what ever, is a lie created by the Caucasian in order to integrate himself into ancient history.

When you study the period just before the so-called Hyksos invasion you will see that the Royal family was a mess. The period is so chaotic and confusing that historians can’t truly clear up who was in charge at what time. I suspect the Hyksos to simply be one of the African tribes that lived on the west bank of the Nile River and were associated with the Garamantes Empire and they simply rose up or took over because the North of Egypt was being neglected by incompetent Pharaohs of the South.

This perception comes from an examination of the original Egyptian reference to the Hyksos, which is “hikau khausut”. Further evidence that the Hyksos did not get chased out by the Southern Pharaohs is the fact that Tuthmose did not include any reference to them in his list of nations he defeated and conquered during his triumph of surrounding nations to the South and the lands that would be called Jerusalem and Pakistan today.

I personally suspect it all to be a envision that was created during the Roman Occupation of Egypt as they also scraped and smashed several faces and fleshy parts of Egyptian wall paintings.

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Actually they do, when Muslims pray while observing the rising sun, this was a ritual practiced by Akhenaten at Akhetaten and his followers. But Muslims today would probably never confess to that fact, just as Jews today would probably never confess to David the King as being a Pharaoh of Egypt.

When Akhenaten was vanquished and Akhetaten was burned to the ground.

Hyksos reign 1663-1555BC as stated from ISBN 0-500-05074-0. If I were you I would plus or mines 50 years because the time varies between history books.

5. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    thanx music

whom is this isbn number from for i shall review it what is the title of refernce?

6. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    i understand where u are going

i understand your statements however none of the arabs have any idea of the spritual connection between the neteru and existence, none of them speak of balance and maat none of them speak of anything that relates to cosmonology. The only thing they do is circle the stone in mecca which emulates the priest of amen rituals that they did in the temple of amen. Point is that there are living and claming ownership to our ancestors and can not even begin to discuss the ideology. this is my humble opinion sir.

hotep wadu

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
  8. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    That is most certainly INCORRECT.

The practice of timed solar worship (re: meditation/prayer ritual according to the various phases of the across the horizon) was in practice LONG BEFORE Ankhen-Aten was ever born.

Please stop fallaciously applying any and everything to ANKHEN-ATEN, especially when you have no proof of such.

Besides, since you claim that "ANKHEN-ATEN was MOSES", why then does this practice not spill over into Biblical spiritual practices? No where in the Bible, nor Hebraic custom, do we find the practice of solar ritual.

Why did it take a couple thousand years, for it to show back up in the "Abrahamic" lineage?

The Brother asked for DATES, not vague moments in history.

That's interesting, because:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses#Moses_in_history

Skeptical historians ("Biblical minimalists") suggest that Moses never actually existed, and that the Exodus is not historical. On the other hand, historical records are so fragmentary that extra-Biblical records of Moses may have been long lost. For example, if the Exodus occurred during the end of the Hyksos-era in Egypt (16th century BCE), as some scholars believe, then any Hyksos records of Moses would have been deliberately destroyed by victorious Egyptians as they drove the Hyksos out of Egypt. Destruction of unfavorable records by unsympathetic Pharaohs, and even mass obliteration of cartouches from monuments, is known to have occurred at several epochs in Ancient Egyptian history.

....That would mean that not only would MOSES not have been ANKHEN-ATEN, but also that he would have most likely been a HYKSOS....

Hmmm, I seem to recall some people saying that the entire time.... :thinking:

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    1675 B.C is the time frame unanimosly agreed upon by the majority of African and European scholars. This would have been about 12 to 35 years before the entrance of Abraham into Kemet...and as the painting of our ancestors reveal, THEY WERE NOT BLACK AT THIS POINT IN TIME. The vast majority of scholars outside of MUSIC PRODUCER also admit that the Hyksos were mostly Asian with a mixture of Europeans with them. Mer-en-Tehuti (Manetho) states that they reigned for 511 years. Many scholars debate the 511 year rule, although they do admit to a few hundred years.

Now about these Hyksos. It appears that Professor Producer is playing semantics with words to a degree. He is looking at the European as the European looks today...you know, the blond hair blue eyed white man as being a Hyksos. No Mr. Producer, that is not how a Hyksos would have looked...although not too far from it. No pure white men would have ruled Kemet until after the 25th dynasty. But the point is this: In America there are over 20,000 black people passing as white. In other words, they done bleached out that much. Back in the day they would have been Hyksos without a doubt.

This does not negate the fact that there was integration going on in earlier dynasties and that 3 out of 5 Kemetic households had white slaves or servants. Sumer was one of the first African civilizations to be destroyed due to integration and invasions due to its proximity to the caucus mountains. So have no doubt, these white people been here for a minute....they simply did not have what we would call a stable civilization anywhere.

10. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    True indeed, to all of this.

PEACE