Black Spirituality Religion : When Demons Come Home To Roost....

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
ogihcI_ikasoruKurosaki_Ichigo_by_Geofffffff.jpg

Facing The Challenge of The Negative Spirit.

There's is a native Americans proverb that says "You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep" and it would be wise to apply such a saying to many of us. Wise- not only because it is probable that we are pretending to be asleep, but essentially- this is the reason why it would appear that our people are not awake. There is another piece of wisdom among the native people that also says - "Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim."

Just as the Hunter must take responsibility for their arrows, as Gods and Goddesses we must take responsibility for our thoughts. We must declare for ourselves, that if indeed we have the power to create life with our minds, with our will-desires and intent- then certainly this same energy-when it is working against our will has the potential to attract the negative spirits that come into our lives to bring us harm, suffering and pain?

They can come in many forms, turning the lover into the foe- turning the friend into the enemy.

Instead of asking these forces- how they came to be, we should ask ourselves what we have done to attract them, or what thoughts have we been harvesting to create them?

We are pretending to be asleep- to suggest we have the power to create Gods but not Demons? To manifest the spiritual or astral being meant to bring us successful, love and fortune- created at a time of high creativity. But we aloof against the idea of creating a more sinister entity- at a time of anger, revenge or betrayal?

The conscious God and Goddess says- I create my Angels and my Demons and I am master of them both. They do not control me, it is I that control them, as they seek only to do my will at my command. For both entities are aspects of my own being. I am the darkness within the light, I am the light within the darkness.

The wise Yogi would tell us that it may be more profitable for us to learn not to have negative thoughts at all. In many cases this is true. However freedom is about options. We also have the option of learning how to master our negative thoughts and those forces that may be created from them.

If we are to believe in the statement "I think therefore I am" then certainly our thoughts are extensions of ourselves, not just arrows- but as our children that go off into the Universe to met up with like thoughts and populate with them, only to return home later on as healthy or unhealthy adults.

Because of the strength of a Woman's intuition, most Women- especially idle Women who sit around all day thinking gloomy and negative thoughts about people- often times create Demons that come home to roost. They do this without realizing it of course, or- by realizing only the positive significance of "thinking a reality into manifestation" without acknowledging the negative aspects of that same ability. IE- I can pray for someone to be healed...but I had nothing to do with the death of my Aunt whom I hate more than the Devil himself.

To understand the power of prayer is to know also that all thoughts are prayers. The only simple difference is that prayers are thoughts that we concentrate on within a vibration of "divinity" as a conversation with God or the spirit world. Yet is it not true that all thoughts is indeed a conversation with the self-the only God or Goddess you should be concerned about? And if thoughts are not a conversation with the self, who are we talking too?

The ritualistic prayer- the bending of knees- the clasping of hands-the closing of the eyes- is a traditional framework that we are taught as a way to commune with God. It is even said that the more we pray- the more likely that prayer will be heard. But more than we could ever pray- we think thoughts. Not just thoughts, but feelings- and not just feelings, but dreams and desires. All of these things, aide in the building of our personal Universe.
These "arrows" are the tools we use to hunt down our required prey.

When a Man is not paying attention, at some vulnerable moment perhaps- his Demon will appear, dressed in a suit of lust. A Man's Demon must also be desirable, as she will hold all the secrets to his heart as if born to them. She will not be what most people expect when they hear the term "negative spirit" - she is sweet-kind and beautiful. But indeed she is here to bring him suffering and pain, and he will take her up on that offer- in the name of sexual gratitude, or perhaps even love.

How many of us Men have slept with the Devil herself?
How many Women have slept with the Devil himself?

We must remind ourselves, it is not that they exist alone inside the Universe. They exist because we exist and because we beget them. All energy must become part of something, and so must thoughts. All the thoughts that you have created- that are no longer hosted within you- are now part of something or someone else. We often times transfers thoughts into our sexual partners- thus- they start off sweet-end up bitter. Sometimes that wonderful lover is a Demon- the greatest of all teachers. They will return to us- a part of ourselves that we often fail to catalog, the dark side.

What we can refer to as "evil" is a part of ourselves that has been dormant so long that it is ill represented and misunderstood. The pain and harm it will inflict? Is the pain of it's isolation, as we do not love the dark side of ourselves- such entities have developed unreasonable means of survival. They may return home as unhealthy Adults, because the true health of any being of energy require nurturing and love. And is this why the Gods and Goddesses that learn to love their dark side- also rise to such high levels of power and prominence?

Certainly there are negative spirits we do not create that seek us out anyway when sent out magickally to do us harm. Such spirits are easily warded off, even a good bath can reply them back to their sender. However- the strongest of all negative spirits are the ones we create ourselves, the ones we feed, and the ones we empower with our energy.

We are pretending to be asleep. We are quick to claim the credit when we realize our positive nurturing of thoughts has produced a successful crop. We celebrate African culture, music and dance as forms of positive nurturing manifested from positive energy. But everyone seems to turn a blind eye when we point out some of the curses we inflict upon ourselves by ourselves.

Let the Black people in pain acknowledge the fact that they want to see other Black people in pain because no one has freed them.
Let the Women who suffer at the hands of Men- Raped by Men-Beaten by Men- acknowledge the fact that they want to see Men suffering and in prison, Raped by Men- Beaten by Men- suffering at the hands of Men.
Let the Men who are tired of fighting everyday just to stay alive- acknowledge the fact that they want to see other Men fighting everyday just to stay alive- because no one has offered them a concrete solution for their survival.
Let the sick and unhealthy- who feel they do not deserve their sicknesses- acknowledge the fact that they want to see others sick and unhealthy- because no one is healing them.

And we would dare speak of the Devil, unaware of the Devil that speaks from within us? The Demon is the greatest of all Teachers- and we must heed it's lessons of self. There is no 7th day for rest, Gods/Goddesses are always creating- every thought-every action- every deed- performs that act of creation.

As spirits being Human- we will breed both negative and positive thoughts, acknowledge those thoughts as you would your own children- both negative and positive. Love them, as you would your own children- both negative and positive. Do not turn your back to one to face and love the other- but humor in the sight of your negative thoughts, love them for their foolishness- as we should be free to express our discomfort with life and the actions of others, even with ourselves.

It is the fear of our dark side that brings suffering-and it is those that love and take pleasure in all aspects of their being that do not suffer at all.

There's is a native Americans proverb that says "You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep" and it would be wise to apply such a saying to many of us. Wise- not only because it is probable that we are pretending to be asleep, but essentially- this is the reason why it would appear that our people are not awake.

Or could it be they don’t know that they are asleep?

I read a tale which goes something along the lines of this man was walking along one day when he met another man. “There is something different about you” he quipped to this other man. “Are you a King?”. The second man said he wasn’t a King. “Are you a Sage? He asked to which the second man replied that he was not. The first man persisted and asked if he was a Guru. Not that either the second man said. “Well what are you then? There is something very different about you!”

“I am awake” stated the man.

My interpretation of this was that some people simply do not know they are asleep, and will only realise it when they meet someone who is awake. What is your take on it God MS?

I am the darkness within the light, I am the light within the darkness.

Now where have I heard this before? Oh yes, in that film City of Gods, when Lil Ze goes to see the Candoumble priest. This is what that man says about Exu. If you haven’t seen this film, I highly recommend it! It addresses some of the concepts presented in this thread too.

All the thoughts that you have created- that are no longer hosted within you- are now part of something or someone else

Interesting. Surely there must be a way to recall these thoughts back and either neutralise them, or turn them into a positive thought?

Much as I like frisking you for answers lol, I shall revisit the rest of the post after you have had a chance to answer some, if any of my questions. I know you are a busy man after all, so thank ye in advance!

Alexandra

It is the fear of our dark side that brings suffering-and it is those that love and take pleasure in all aspects of their being that do not suffer at all.
much like the dichotomy of jeckle and hyde....or bruce banner and the incredible hulk for that matter...
i really haven't said this too often in my lifetime but uz a deep brotha meta....

To understand the power of prayer is to know also that all thoughts are prayers. The only simple difference is that prayers are thoughts that we concentrate on within a vibration of "divinity" as a conversation with God or the spirit world. Yet is it not true that all thoughts is indeed a conversation with the self-the only God or Goddess you should be concerned about? And if thoughts are not a conversation with the self, who are we talking too?
outstanding point...

one love
khasm

Brother Meta, another interesting topic

Let the Black people in pain acknowledge the fact that they want to see other Black people in pain because no one has freed them.
Let the Women who suffer at the hands of Men- Raped by Men-Beaten by Men- acknowledge the fact that they want to see Men suffering and in prison, Raped by Men- Beaten by Men- suffering at the hands of Men.
Let the Men who are tired of fighting everyday just to stay alive- acknowledge the fact that they want to see other Men fighting everyday just to stay alive- because no one has offered them a concrete solution for their survival.
Let the sick and unhealthy- who feel they do not deserve their sicknesses- acknowledge the fact that they want to see others sick and unhealthy- because no one is healing them.

This is interesting because my friend always talks about how most Black people really hate each other on some levels, even within the family units. Not trying to say we don't love eachother, if that makes sense. Everything is extremely competitive and tense, and I most definitely believe we cause each other a lot of our mishaps. Maybe thats why, even from religious folk, you will hear, "Don't wish that upon me."

I remember I was checking something out and it really relates to this great post:

http://www.mayombe.org/

"Humans are susceptible to manipulation and domination by other beings when we do not pay attention. It is easier to blame someone else than take responsibility and manage our thoughts and feelings. Just as daily physical hygiene is important, if thoughts and feelings are not processed and released on a daily basis, the material gets stuffed into the astral body (the subconscious mind). Once we turn off to ourselves, we are unlikely to notice the manipulations and lies around us.

The astral body is made of an "elemental essence". This elemental essence is a basic material of the universe and is semi-intelligent. The material itself has an instinct to survive... When stuffed into the astral with no release, this material sits and "simmers", building power and energy. In this state, the energy becomes a rudimentary intelligence that is angry, nasty and controlling. Such an energy being can alter its form and appearance quite easily, and when encountered directly can seem demonic."

What are ways we can control these negative thoughts, or even use them to our own advantage?

The power of the mind eh... foreal tho...

Goddess Alex- the "pretending to be asleep" aspect is something I've heard so many theories about. I've heard that Whites were created at first as a way to consume the negative energy we were sending out. But in order for that process to work we had to "pretend" to be something else, that way whatever negative spirit that was coming to get us- it would not recognize us.

From personal experience I know a good amount of Black people that do this as a defense mechanism. Like I was saying on the other thread about Pastors that study the Occult, they definitely fit into the category of "pretending to be asleep" because some of them are more "conscious" than we'd believe. This is also true for allot of Rappers. The question really is why pretend? I can say that in business sometimes I will go to my competition and act like a customer. I do this to see just how much my competition knows about the business or to ease drop on what they are doing. The strong pretend to be weak and the weak pretend to be strong, it's a well engineered strategy to gain some type of advancement.

Thus- we may be trying to wake our people up- yet some of them, not all- but some are pretending to be asleep because this is also a way to do your magick without allowing others to know what level of consciousness you are on. What if the real Illuminati was flipping burgers at McDonalds? All Superheros need a cover. So we can't teach Clark Kent how to fly either.

But speaking of Superheroes- like Bro. Khasm13 said we also find allot of these dichotomies in the comic books. Black Spiderman, the Hulk, Batman etc.- are all conceptualized methods for dealing with the dark side and learning how to utilized negative energy. Of course the average Human being isn't dressing up in tights and jumping off roof tops.

What I found to be interesting is that when we acknowledge the dark side, the Demon- when we find ways to love even that dormant part of ourselves- that force becomes a powerful protector also. It is a protector like you'd never believe.

I had a terrible incident in 5th grade, there was a bully that went around- well- bullying..all day long. But for some odd reason he never tried to bully me. Until one day the teacher went out the class and I knew this was going to be my day. And sure enough he came up behind me and pushed me out of my seat unto the floor. From there- I rose up- grabbed the chair- and started beating him with it like a madman. All I remembered was the Teacher back in the room pulling me off of this boy who was much larger than me. Now, that was my dark side. The ironic point to this story is that the very next day, the person that was at my doorsteps early in the morning to walk with me to school was the very same boy I wanted to beat half to death.

He wanted to say sorry and we actually became very good friends- he never bullied a soul after that a day in his life. In fact, he became like a bodyguard to me..almost like my dark side had spilled over into him as the wooden chair cracked into his face.

Is this also a way of dealing with this energy and the creations our thoughts manifest? Perhaps? Think about the Mafia, Serial Killers- Wars- etc., these are things that White people celebrate. White cowboys murdered native Americans- movie after movie these characters are celebrated. But notice the Mafia head, pay attention to the characters he keeps around him. At least 4-5 different Men.

Like the Sopranos for example.
Sopranos-Poster-C12007091.jpeg

Family? Or different aspects of the soul? One being the Demon- the dark side? That person is the one the head of the Mob can use to do just about anything he asks. There is no limitations to what he would do for him. Also close to him, he keeps a younger figure- like a little Brother- who is like his heart. What we label the Demon may simply be the shadow self. There are at least 5 parts to our soul- so even the movie "The 5 heartbeats" reflects that concept.

1800155493p.jpg

Who played the Demon in this movie?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back