Libya : When Black Africans and Christians were Killed By Rebel Forces in Libya

KPITRL

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2013
Remember when about 50,000 Black Africans and Christians were mutilated by rebel forces in Libya? I guess this was Jihad, al qaeda, ISIS, and ISIL. I had trouble believing this happened, not saying that it didn't. However, I never heard this being discussed among African-Americans, who I'm sure would have suffered the same fate if they had been over there. I haven't even heard this being discussed by any of our Black leaders. And of course this hasn't been discussed by the mainstream media.

This is very serious to me, and it should be for any African-Americans who may want to flee the U.S. Is there a special reason why blacks were killed only in Libya, or does this mean that rebel forces plan on doing the same to all Black people all over the planet. Now the news is the U.S. backs the rebels, which is really old news to some. I heard Obama say in his speech that there was a need to also back the rebel forces in Iraq or Syria...I don't remember which one. Even worst, the ISIS threat seems to be creeping here towards the U.S., which is making mainstream media.

Does anybody have a better break down of exactly whats going on here. I'm tired of hearing only white internet media outlets discussing this. They indicate that the rebels plan to kill Black people all over the world first. With the ISIS threat on the increase here in the U.S., what is that saying to African-Americans. When I first started this thread, I only had Blacks living outside, or who considered living outside the U.S., in mind. Now it's probably time to take a better look at what's going on around us here as well.

Last edited:
IMO the US, UK and it's Arab allies will conquer Syria through this ISIL/ISIS front. And after that they will go after Iran and then Russia. Once they conquer Russia God knows what's going to happen to Blacks/Africans around the World because as you said they have killed Blacks in Libya and Egypt without mercy.

If only some countries on the African continent could rise up and revolt against their respective colonisers Blacks/africans around the World might yet have a chance. IMO the African continent is still colonized. You have the Arabs in the North. The French on the Ivory Coast, Germany in Namibia and the Chinese all over the place.

Now is the time for action. The US and UK are spending all of it's resources on ISIS/ISIL, the Ukraine and Syria. If some countries in Africa could form an allegiance with Russia maybe we will have a chance. Otherwise I feel that once the US, UK and their Arab allies conquer Russia the future for Blacks/africans will be bleak.

Remember when about 50,000 Black Africans and Christians were mutilated by rebel forces in Libya? I guess this was Jihad, al qaeda, ISIS, and ISIL. I had trouble believing this happened, not saying that it didn't. However, I never heard this being discussed among African-Americans, who I'm sure would have suffered the same fate if they had been over there. I haven't even heard this being discussed by any of our Black leaders. And of course this hasn't been discussed by the mainstream media.

This is very serious to me, and it should be for any African-Americans who may want to flee the U.S. Is there a special reason why blacks were killed only in Libya, or does this mean that rebel forces plan on doing the same to all Black people all over the planet. Now the news is the U.S. backs the rebels, which isn't really old news to some. I heard Obama say in his speech that there was a need to also back the rebel forces in Iraq or Syria...I don't remember which one. Even worst, the ISIS threat seems to be creeping here towards the U.S., which is making mainstream media.

Does anybody have a better break down of exactly whats going on here. I'm tired of hearing only white internet media outlets discussing this. They indicate that the rebels plan to kill Black people all over the world first. With the ISIS threat on the increase here in the U.S., what is that saying to African-Americans. When I first started this thread, I only had Blacks living outside, or who considered living outside the U.S., in mind. Now it's probably time to take a better look at what's going on around us here as well.
See my posts in this thread.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...pts-destroyed-looted.74740/page-4#post-781300

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back