Black Money Business Jobs : What's Your Side Hustle?

I haven't thought of what manner I would utilize my CS background in my venture into the financial arena. Right now I know how to architect a network and systems so if and when my business expands I will have the knowledge of how to expand the network and know what is feasible given my circumstance at the given time. If there are more advantages that I can gain, I'm sure it will hit me like a ton of bricks at the time. lol

I want to create data models for trading and investing, financial engineering, and quantitative analysis for my hustle.
This will allow me to use a wide of skills that I currently have in CS.

I like the Greyhounds...:)

Peace In,

I never bet the greyhounds but my parents did. When I was a kid they used to go down to the tracks in Tijuana. Don't know if they still there. Haven't been to TJ in decades.

I never bet the greyhounds but my parents did. When I was a kid they used to go down to the tracks in Tijuana. Don't know if they still there. Haven't been to TJ in decades.

Its very similar to handicapping the Horses, only much quicker, lol... Same betting concept applies, boxes, trifectas, quinellas, win-place-show, etc...

Peace In,

I never bet the greyhounds but my parents did.

In 1985, I knew nothing about the "Dog Track" until I arrived in Memphis, TN. Then I learned that the Greyhound is an African Dog that goes far back in history, even beyond Egypt.

So, not only did I enjoy the rewards of hard work (handicapping), I really fell in love with'em... :rofl:

This is beauty for the eyes:

A racing greyhound at full extension

800px-Greyhound_Racing_2_amk.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greyhound

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back