Black Sports : WHAT'S WRONG WITH VENUS AND SERENA?

They have focus on other stuff and not the Game
which lead them into defeat , pan have a point they
seem to not hear there father and flossing with these
guys of lilly skin which is trappin them and now it's showing
what a shame that had the tennis world in there hands .......

I like how James Blake is coming along i see a great champion in him.

jamesfrmphilly said:
when i said she was too fat and out of shape last year, i got all kinds of grief from folks.
turns out i was correct.

they have been bamboozled.
they will not make it as models or actresses and now they will not make it as tennis players either.
there are people in each of these fields who do it full time. a full time person beats a part time person any time.
if they focus on tennis full time they could win again.

They aren't fat...they are mentally ill...both have contracted "jungle fever"!

omowalejabali said:
The difference is James Blake's mother is a white woman, so he is "bi-racial" AND, most importantly, JamesBlake is in TOP CONDITION and his "game"has improved incredibly over the past two years...

This is a sports forum, brother, and I am more concerned with Venus and Serena's ATHLETIC FORM, moreso than anythang, okay...

Well, I'm pretty sure that a bad relationship could make an influence, though a relationship going bad and in turn negatively affecting her athletic ability could happen regardless of race and/or cultural crossovers.

Anyway, is there anything else that could be affecting her athletic form? Obviously the emotional part has been talked about.. anything in the physical realm that might be also affecting her performance?

Isaiah said:
But fellaz, James Blake dates White Chicks, too... We gone let brother man off da hook like dat???(smile!) Naaaaw, don't tell me...(smile!)

I'll let him off the hook, but not because he is a man. I'll let him off the hook, because he is simply following the path laid down for him by his father!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back