Black People : What's Wrong With This Picture?

I didn't know Al Roker was part of the White House executive staff, plus everyone is smiling when there ain't a d@mned thang to smile about (Automatic reactionary commentary on my avatar in 5...4...3...). lol

OK, in all seriousness other than Biden not having a reflection on the floor that meshes with the rest and he's sporting the light-suited attire as opposed to the other males in the photo I'm guessing there is some symbolism you see that is slipping past me.

At first, I thought that was Al myself.
Other than that, I would have thought that Obama would have had just a tad more color on his staff.
Then again, after I posted it and thought about how much he has spoken up for us, the picture seems about right.

lol No joke man, he's only the Resident. Another will come in 3+ years that we will all have some complaints about whether black, white, hispanic, etc. They ain't playin' with that seat. There are only so many changes that are "allowed" to happen, other than that it's just another 4 years of the Wizard of Oz continuing its reign.

I didn't know Al Roker was part of the White House executive staff, plus everyone is smiling when there ain't a d@mned thang to smile about (Automatic reactionary commentary on my avatar in 5...4...3...). lol

OK, in all seriousness other than Biden not having a reflection on the floor that meshes with the rest and he's sporting the light-suited attire as opposed to the other males in the photo I'm guessing there is some symbolism you see that is slipping past me.

Biden doesn't have a reflection on the floor? I see his reflection.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back