Black People : What's wrong with black men?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by RealityCheck40, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealityCheck40

RealityCheck40 Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    My wife and I are white. We live in a predominately white area. However, we live in a large city where we interact with black people daily. On Saturday, my wife stopped by our local bakery. There was a car load of black men parked in the parking lot, something we've never seen there before. As she exited her vehicle, the men began to call to her. "Hey, girl. Come over here." Of course, she ignored them, but it made her very uncomfortable.

So, I want to know what black men are thinking when they do crap like this. That's why I'm on here, to directly ask black men what they are thinking. Do you really think that it's ok to 'holla' at a respectable woman in a parking lot? What exactly are you hoping will happen? Do you think she is going to get in your car, spread her legs and let a bunch of hood rats use her? Do you really think that sounds appealing to any woman? Do you see how this disgusting behavior reinforces the stereotypes of black men?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    :11100:and you think some of those same men are posting here and reading this?

3. baller

baller Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +836
    normally, i wouldn't respond to something so idiotic...and i would never presume to speak for the whole of black men. however, just this once, i will instruct you on the manner in which you should ask questions on an internet site: first, when asking about a behavior that men of all races indulge in, you may consider asking, "Why do men do things like this," instead of limiting such behavior to one group of men; that does nothing for you...and doesn't get you the answer you seek. second, if you want to know why specific men did a specific thing, instead of getting on the internet, you should confront those men, face to face, and not hide behind a computer screen. third, before coming to a black site, why don't you go to a white site and ask them why they behave so...and let them tell you to stop generalizing.

now, if you're the racist piece of crap i think you are, who don't feel that a black man should be able to look at, or say anything to, your white wife, maybe you should keep her behind your closed doors...separated from the rest of the human populace. obviously, no one put their hands on her, or you would be talking about assault changes, and police arrests. INSTEAD OF CRYING: "i don't want y'all saying anything to my white wife...coz i'm afraid she might leave me for you."

i'm sure you're proud of your white wife...and it makes you feel good to think everyone wants a piece of her...but the reality is, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS HER. deal with it...and leave the rest of us alone.

NOW, you should be THANKFUL for this reply...instead of the one i thought about giving...which would have outlined, play by play, what i did to your white wife last night, while you slept on the couch...waiting for me to finish. but i didn't want to put that much of your business on the worldwide web.

PLAY NICE, NOW.

Destee, and family, please forgive my inappropriate comments. THANK YOU.

4. Liberty

Liberty going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,237
    Since we are on the subject. I would like to ask you the exact same question, as I have had the same experience... A pickup truck full of strange white boys yelling/singing at me "Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good?"

If you can answer me that, maybe you'll have the answer to your own question.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Titoub

Titoub Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +34
    HA that's what happen to you ... We going to go after everything we want and.... Not you, nor anyone else will ever make a difference... Your girl next time will learn this is what will happen if you should ever be in front of a car full of black men and act like we not there... next time she should walk away faster so she can't hear what they was saying... And NEVER EVER go up to them... We do have the right to say what ever we want... it just goes to show you how violent you are to come to a black mans house and say what you want and expect an answer,... and to top it all off you mad that we said something to your girl not even to you... but if one of us was to come in your face asking you, do you think it is right that we as blacks in America have to listen to White people in America? and do what they say?... When we are suppose to be free.... We are still in America lets us have our own State and then we won't see your girl at the store... BTW Our Beautiful Black Woman love when a black man come up to her and compliments her and wishes her a good day.... your girl is white and can't see it that way...

6. Bruce LeeRoy

Bruce LeeRoy Member MEMBER

China
    Ratings:
    +8
    THIS!!!! YOU KILLED IT ! IIm smiling from ear to ear reading your response! PERFECT!

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    we are sex crazed animals....
    and we will take all ur women....
    and they will like it...lmao

one love
    khasm

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    sounds like you better keep her in the basement, feed'n her thru bars, to insure her safety

collateral damage

:heart:

Destee

• Like Like x 2
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List