Black People : What's With All these Black Females with White Males in Hollywood?

wetac0s

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 5, 2009
I just saw MI:4 Ghost Protocol and noticed a trend in movies where the White guy gets the pretty light skinned sister. Is this a new trend?

It starred Tom Cruise and Paula Patton (who is already married to Robin Thicke) as the love interest.

Another movie I saw recently was Colombiana where Zoe Saldana gets with the White guy who happens to be the perfect gentleman white knight.

It's like every movie I see with a colored woman, she's with a White guy. I never see movies or TV shows that have Black female/Black male relationships anymore.

So it's ok to have interracial dating as long as its a White man with a non-White female, otherwise it's taboo?

White men own White women, but they also think they own non-White women. Isn't that a little greedy? Men can plant as many "seeds" as they want but it's much harder for women so I can see why Hollywood is promoting this.

And what's up with promoting mixed women to miscegenate? Are they trying to bleach out their familty tree? Maybe they just wanted some fuller lips to be passed onto the next White generation....

And what's up with promoting mixed women to miscegenate? Are they trying to bleach out their familty tree? Maybe they just wanted some fuller lips to be passed onto the next White generation....

Technically, IMO a mixed person would be considered miscegenating if they were with anyone but another mixed person. That was also the unanimous opinion of the Supreme Court in the 1967 Supreme Court case of Loving Vs Virginia.

There was a demon that walked on earth as a dog for thousands of years, but got tired of the dogs life , the ease and comfort of being a house pet to an aristocratic family from generation to generation

So in the 90s he disguised himself as a man and sold poison disguised as orange drinks;
for years many people got sick from this
and 22 years later he was discovered, and his plot discovered as well by a boy from the PJs whose skin looked like brass burning in a fire and had hair like lambs wool.

The boy asked the dog,

"Yo G why you fronting this crap on the peeps?"

the dog replied

"as long as they will buy it

I will sell it,
and when they stop buying crap I will stop pushing crap!"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back