Black People : What's With All these Black Females with White Males in Hollywood?

We knew about this since, the Liberation of LB Jones, Angel Heart , Monster's Ball, and Avatar, so why pay to be insulted, or fund those who don't respect Black folks?

we need to make and watch our own, besides Cruise is short, like just over 5 foot, and only an acrobatic actor, rather then a real actor.
Hollywood cant put him up along a solid brother as lead, and Jamie Fox had to play Goofie to his Mickey Mouse gangsta, so Rheames declined this flic.

The one where there was a relationship was in IM 2 with Thandie Newton, in this one the Hispanic looking sister is simply a coworker, nothing to get heated about!

Someone once linked this video.

This was my synopsis:

Synopsis: This video demonstrates how interracial relationships are purposed toward the genocide of African people. It relates the newest trend of African women marrying European men, as advanced by the general media culture which has powerful African women marrying European men. It then relates the example of Brazil and how a U.S. President was informed that tactically integration will exterminate the Black problem as was done in Brazil. It then shows a clip of the film named “Rabbit Proof Fence” where a White man details the extermination of the African people of Australia through miscegeny. Later it speaks about how White people hate Black women and integration is an expression thereof: partly by extermination by genetics and party because Mulattoes are hostile to Africans. It goes on, but eventually the lesson comes through: “Integration is the key element in the destruction of Black civilization.”

--

Either way, I find that African people should learn how to make their wallets talk. Complaining by paying is counter-productive.

Our African Blood Siblings in Nigeria make more films than these European oppressors in America, but there are threads after threads of us paying for or downloading these films and it's silly.

Make the Nigerian films big in America. That's what anyone interested in watching films should do. When Nigerian films are big in America, won't "Black" beauty shine!

Hotep!

I think it's kinda funny that all of a sudden BLACK MEN BLACK MEN are complaining about black/multiracial women interracial dating/marrying. lol Black women have been complaining about bm and their "other" girls for awhile now while black men remained silent on the issue. lol
And how come yall ain't complaining about Alec Wek marrying a white dude? It's always Paula Patton, Halle Berry, Zoe Saldana, Thandie Newton, Essence Atkins or some light/multiracial girl...SMH
Just b/c they have one drop of "black blood" doesn't mean they are obligated to marry some color struck black man. They are free to marry a color struck man of any color or a regular dude.

Sister, with due respect, Marcus Garvey pointed out the problem of Black men going for interracial dating. More, the problem is much older than he. During Toussaint's 18th century struggle for Haiti, the "Colored" and their politics were as they were.

We should not find anything funny about this situation. More, we should not make the issue seem contemporary. We're at war and we are losing. We need to speak right and get with the truth.

Halle Berry is an instrument, but she's irrelevant. One main problem is that we do not know our history--we keep thinking everything is new when it's old--and we do not know our Philosophy--that's our largest woe!

Here's Garvey on the subject:

The "colored" group has scientifically arranged their method of propaganda. In America and the colonies, they hold out certain baits and hopes to the educated and financially prosperous men of the darker groups; such as encouraging them to marry the very lightest element of their women, and adopting them into their society. These darker men, for the special privilege and "honor" are used as active propagandists to deceive the great mass of dark people so that they would not suspect the motive or the design of the "colored" element. Generally the darker men who marry the very lightest "colored" women, who sometimes pass off as white, become more hostile to their kind in the mass as well as by individual contact than the very leaders, as the leaders are generally careful not to attract or arouse suspicion of their motive. The majority of the "colored" leaders who seek after white women and the darker men who marry very light "colored" women, are seldom on social terms with their own mothers if they are dark. If they have their mothers in their homes, which is generally never so, they hide them away either in the kitchen or a back room where they do not come in contact with either their light "colored" or white guests. Sometimes a mother is referred to, if seen, as one of the servants.​

Here's a European man (In Garvey's "Philosophies and Opinions" no less):

In an editorial dated March 29, 1923, the Abantu-Batho of Johannesburg states among other things:​
"The Cape colored people have been promised absorption by politicians, particularly those of the Dutch race. . . . Indeed we are suspicious that all this talk about absorption is a political trap which has been set to capture the colored vote in the Cape. It is the business of the politician to strengthen his position by getting as many supporters as possible. To do this, he must, of necessity, be diplomatic. That is to say, he must know how to get around the people, and the only way to get around the people is to put before them a beautiful picture of what one intends to do. There can be no doubt that to the Cape colored people the idea of their absorption by the white race presents a beautiful ideal for the attainment of which they are prepared to sacrifice everything. They cannot be blamed for this. As a distinct community they have no past, no traditions, no laws, and no language which things constitute the pride of every race of mankind. These sons of Hagar are in an awkward position. They despise the people of Hagar, because Hagar's people are despised by the people of Abraham. They are suffering because of the gulf that exists between their mothers' people and those of their fathers. . . . The difference between the treatment meted out to the colored people and the Africans does not in any way signify that the whites have more consideration for the colored people. It will be remembered that when Lord Selborne left this country in 1909, he warned the white people of South Africa against putting the Cape colored people in the same category as Africans because that would unite the two sections of the African peoples to fight for their common rights. Since then the policy has been to differentiate in the treatment of the two sections so as to make combined action impossible. Thus it is not saying too much to aver that the real object of the white race is to make the Cape colored people a buffer between the Africans and Europeans. As a buffer, the Cape colored people can never have the same rights as whites. Now the question is: What are they to do? Will they be satisfied with a position of this kind? Or will they follow the lead of our cousins in America and classify themselves as Africans? In our opinion this is the only way to the salvation of the Cape colored people. They are Africans and not Europeans. And the sooner they realize it the better."​

--

This is why I personally avoid using the word "Black" as a descriptor. It's just a color. We're more than a color--we are Philosophers of Africa.

Someone once linked this video.

This was my synopsis:

Synopsis: This video demonstrates how interracial relationships are purposed toward the genocide of African people. It relates the newest trend of African women marrying European men, as advanced by the general media culture which has powerful African women marrying European men. It then relates the example of Brazil and how a U.S. President was informed that tactically integration will exterminate the Black problem as was done in Brazil. It then shows a clip of the film named “Rabbit Proof Fence” where a White man details the extermination of the African people of Australia through miscegeny. Later it speaks about how White people hate Black women and integration is an expression thereof: partly by extermination by genetics and party because Mulattoes are hostile to Africans. It goes on, but eventually the lesson comes through: “Integration is the key element in the destruction of Black civilization.”

--

Either way, I find that African people should learn how to make their wallets talk. Complaining by paying is counter-productive.

Our African Blood Siblings in Nigeria make more films than these European oppressors in America, but there are threads after threads of us paying for or downloading these films and it's silly.

Make the Nigerian films big in America. That's what anyone interested in watching films should do. When Nigerian films are big in America, won't "Black" beauty shine!

Hotep!

Wow!

This is the part that just get me when you wrote that it was said:

Later it speaks about how White people hate Black women and integration is an expression thereof...

I do so believe this based upon so much history. But the issue is though, in my opinion, the White Supremacist world is so deceptive and deliberately concentrates on so many other variants of black hatred so to hide this main hatred they do have against Black women most of all. I believe that the hatred is not based upon 'what [we] Black women do or have done' but because [we] are 'created' and thus become 'an obstacle' due to us being 'the womb' through which the Black presence comes through. No matter, the most dificult issue for me to grasp though is what the thread starter has presented and that is that 'many high powered Black women are broadcasted for their marriages to White men' and this is done, in my opinion, not to come against interracial marriages but it is done so as to come against the Black presence and I just don't understand why Black women can't see how detrimental it is to us in this respect.

I believe and recognize how prevalent it is that 'Black' African men go after non-'Black' African women but I think it is so detrimental for 'Black' African-type women to seek relationships outside of their culture out of a vengeful heart as a form of seeking peace or some kind of retribution because it only makes the problem worse for the very reason of which I quoted. The aim of White Supremacist is not to strike down the Black man mainly but it is to strike down the Black woman because in so doing, they will destroy the Black man. For this reason, I believe that if Black women can direct their attention to this reality then they won't be so ever ready to jump at the Black man for his actions in obsessing over non-Black women but be better gaurded against the real enemy. I believe tht Black African women are being encouraged to retaliate against the hype of Black men who date out of their culture for a purpose and thereby they are not focusing on the positive aspects of Black men and this benefit white supremacy. Personally, it's been my lifes' experience to so many times be placed in a situation in which when a good looking White man [or any kind in some cases] comes around my Black female friends and I, and then witness how they obsess and 'cut up'... and say all kinds of things blunt things like 'I want me a White man'...flirting... many times they do this right in the presence of Black men and they don't even care how they portray themselves. It has always amazed me, and frustrated me at the same time. And those same kind of girls seem to be the first one to want to complain about not being able to find a 'good 'light skinned' Black man'... i think both 'Black' men and women on a wide scale play into the very hands of a system that wants us to not see value in ourselves and each other on a gender basis. But I definitely don't think there will be a total 'self genocide' nor any kind of 'Black' genocide.

I just saw MI:4 Ghost Protocol and noticed a trend in movies where the White guy gets the pretty light skinned sister. Is this a new trend?

It starred Tom Cruise and Paula Patton (who is already married to Robin Thicke) as the love interest.

Another movie I saw recently was Colombiana where Zoe Saldana gets with the White guy who happens to be the perfect gentleman white knight.

It's like every movie I see with a colored woman, she's with a White guy. I never see movies or TV shows that have Black female/Black male relationships anymore.

So it's ok to have interracial dating as long as its a White man with a non-White female, otherwise it's taboo?

White men own White women, but they also think they own non-White women. Isn't that a little greedy? Men can plant as many "seeds" as they want but it's much harder for women so I can see why Hollywood is promoting this.

And what's up with promoting mixed women to miscegenate? Are they trying to bleach out their familty tree? Maybe they just wanted some fuller lips to be passed onto the next White generation....

For Real.

I believe it is a trend going on now, but it's happen before.

I've not seen any films you mentioned but, I was trying to look up some info on an actress/songtress named Rebecca Jenkins because I heard her sing on a children show, and she just blew me away with her voice and saw a clip of a Canadian movie called 'Cole' I think and in this movie there is a White man who falls in love with a 'Black' woman who just happens to be 'light skinned'. It seems to me that White Supremacist are always up to some kind of trick, some kind of movement to suit their purpose. It's so sad because I believe they are fighting against something that they will one day lose anyway. There are beautiful people and wonderful cultures expressed all over the world without their stupid intervention.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back