Black People : What's With All these Black Females with White Males in Hollywood?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by wetac0s, Jan 1, 2012.

1. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
    I just saw MI:4 Ghost Protocol and noticed a trend in movies where the White guy gets the pretty light skinned sister. Is this a new trend?

It starred Tom Cruise and Paula Patton (who is already married to Robin Thicke) as the love interest.

Another movie I saw recently was Colombiana where Zoe Saldana gets with the White guy who happens to be the perfect gentleman white knight.

It's like every movie I see with a colored woman, she's with a White guy. I never see movies or TV shows that have Black female/Black male relationships anymore.

So it's ok to have interracial dating as long as its a White man with a non-White female, otherwise it's taboo?

White men own White women, but they also think they own non-White women. Isn't that a little greedy? Men can plant as many "seeds" as they want but it's much harder for women so I can see why Hollywood is promoting this.

And what's up with promoting mixed women to miscegenate? Are they trying to bleach out their familty tree? Maybe they just wanted some fuller lips to be passed onto the next White generation....

2. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Technically, IMO a mixed person would be considered miscegenating if they were with anyone but another mixed person. That was also the unanimous opinion of the Supreme Court in the 1967 Supreme Court case of Loving Vs Virginia.

3. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    According to hollyjew, it is more or less the standard.

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    There was a demon that walked on earth as a dog for thousands of years, but got tired of the dogs life , the ease and comfort of being a house pet to an aristocratic family from generation to generation

So in the 90s he disguised himself as a man and sold poison disguised as orange drinks;
    for years many people got sick from this
    and 22 years later he was discovered, and his plot discovered as well by a boy from the PJs whose skin looked like brass burning in a fire and had hair like lambs wool.

The boy asked the dog,

"Yo G why you fronting this crap on the peeps?"

the dog replied

"as long as they will buy it

I will sell it,
    and when they stop buying crap I will stop pushing crap!"

5. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    Hollywood have many agendas,and none of them appear good.
    The best thing people can do for themselves and their children is to get rid of the tv all together,
    or keep it off most of the time.This idol worship needs to stop anyway.

6. blackisbeautiful

blackisbeautiful Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77
    We have the power to create our own Hollywood to espouse the principles of black love.

I don't agree with hating the interracial couples, but I agree if everyone does it blacks will get erased.

7. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449
    I think it's kinda funny that all of a sudden BLACK MEN BLACK MEN are complaining about black/multiracial women interracial dating/marrying. lol Black women have been complaining about bm and their "other" girls for awhile now while black men remained silent on the issue. lol
    And how come yall ain't complaining about Alec Wek marrying a white dude? It's always Paula Patton, Halle Berry, Zoe Saldana, Thandie Newton, Essence Atkins or some light/multiracial girl...SMH
    Just b/c they have one drop of "black blood" doesn't mean they are obligated to marry some color struck black man. They are free to marry a color struck man of any color or a regular dude.

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I think the poster is talking about portrayals in film, not the actual personal relationships of the actresses mentioned.

9. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,126
    This is nothing new. It has always been more acceptable. Massa and Kizzie. I'm sure we can find some before Lena Horne

-

10. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    I second that.

And say...., speaking of said portrayals, has anyone seen previews of that movie "joyful noise"?
    I guess they trying to 'get at' our young black girls as soon as they inter into puberty, huh?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black girls white men destee.com