Black People : What's Up Black Folks!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Blackbird, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Just saying "Hey, how ya'll doing?"

Even though at times, we argue and debate, and I can't stand y'all, and I ask "wtf, are you thinking", and y'all piss me off, and sometimes I wanna some of y'all out the window like a crappy CD, we are still people and with that, I guess a brother loves y'all. Lol. I love us even in our moments of stupidity and ignorance, I love us in our moments of greatness and victory, I love us when we just chilling with nothing particular. I love us and always will love us. I want to see us with the same solidarity and oneness of purpose as Little Tijuana or Chinatown.

Just know I love y'all crazy selves.

Aiight. Take easy now and I'll catch y'all later.

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Sweet thought.:D

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Inspite of all the setbacks, trials and struggles we have had as a people, we are not a fallen people! We are still doing amazing things, still having beautiful babies with promise and fulfillment in their eyes and we still have the ancestors to guide and teach us. Hope is never lost until the people lose hope and I have yet to see us lose that. A new day is dawning and we are the night breakers and day bringers. We are the ones we have been looking for. We are the promise of the ancestors. So what's up Black folks... we are the Light, the Truth and the Way.