Black Entertainment : What's the real deal on Wesley Snipes and; the Black Panther comic movie?

Now, I'm going to tell you, WHEW! I just read it! I just read what he said in that Ebony mag. and in my opinion, it is much worse than if he just came out and said, he hated black women. It is bad. He is wrong for what he said. I hope he stays away from black/african women for ever.

everyone has a right to happiness...
who are you to deem disrespect from someones happiness?

i may not agree with people like wesley and halle berry but as long as they are happy i'm not gonna feel disrespected by their choice in a mate...

as the joker would say....y so serious?

if you'd take the time to read the link most of wesley's relationships have been with black women...

one love
khasm

everyone has a right to happiness...
who are you to deem disrespect from someones happiness?

i may not agree with people like wesley and halle berry but as long as they are happy i'm not gonna feel disrespected by their choice in a mate...

as the joker would say....y so serious?

if you'd take the time to read the link most of wesley's relationships have been with black women...

one love
khasm

and i hope he is happy for ever in china or another asian cullture where there are no black/african women.

y so serious?

well, it has to do with the need for a black web site. If there was no need then, it would not be allowed by this government. do you understand me?

According to many here, it won't matter if the sons marry others, cause the black gene is still "dominant"---even when it is perfectly clear what is plastered all over a person's features and skin tone. Now, personally, I don't support Snipes anymore---or anyone else who's decided that Black is no longer good enough. What makes him especially hypocritical in my opinion was that he named all his children by this Asian woman some supposed African names---which means he's advocating deception in the long run when it is HIGHLY likely that those children will honor their mother's image and keep marrying/mating in the direction of their father. NAMES with nothing to back it up. That's like saying, I can carry this legacy alone---I don't need you Black woman. It's the illusion that keeps on giving until we have nonblacks claiming "Black" heritage (resources) while stepping on the throats and backs of BLACK people.

you're right. I did not get this verbatum. But i beg to differ. I feel it is a great disrespect.

By him making that preference, if he has sons, just what kind of a woman do you think they will seek relationships with, and how do you think black girls who are in their environment for whatever reason will feel?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back