Black Entertainment : What's the real deal on Wesley Snipes and; the Black Panther comic movie?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Some sites say Marvel did not want Snipes to have 2 marvel characters,
some sites say he was nixed over that tax incident

Or is it maybe that the man, who made "A Great and Mighty Walk" about Dr Clarke

may have written something too Black and too strong for Hollywood, into the scripting?

Wesley Snipes ain't no threat to Hollywood...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000648/bio .

This is the first I've heard of any Marvel characters; but why would they be threatened by it? ......he ain't taking those checks home to a sista.

Some sites say Marvel did not want Snipes to have 2 marvel characters,
some sites say he was nixed over that tax incident

Or is it maybe that the man, who made "A Great and Mighty Walk" about Dr Clarke

may have written something too Black and too strong for Hollywood, into the scripting?

Blade was the other Marvel character

I don't know if he sleeps with a black woman a white womaan, a chinese man, a blue crocodile, or a green faced babbon,

but I do know he spent much time and money in making serious documentaries, about Dr Clarke and Dr Ben, and that he has endorsed and financed the first Black produced and written Anime, with a ATR theme

.... I do know he spent much time and money in making serious documentaries, about Dr Clarke and Dr Ben, and that he has endorsed and financed the first Black produced and written Anime, with a ATR theme

Is there a documentary out there regarding dr. ben? Wow. If so, I've missed that one.

"Anime, with a ATR theme", you say? Cool.... What are the name of these
projects. I may have heard of them (or maybe not).

In any event hook me up, Ankhur.

Whites and other nonblacks have done similar themed-things as well.:10500: My point is....Wesley Snipes poses no threat to the Hollywood machine, so why would they try to stop him based on doing what they do and espousing what they espouse??

Blade was the other Marvel character

I don't know if he sleeps with a black woman a white womaan, a chinese man, a blue crocodile, or a green faced babbon,

but I do know he spent much time and money in making serious documentaries, about Dr Clarke and Dr Ben, and that he has endorsed and financed the first Black produced and written Anime, with a ATR theme

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back