Black People : What's The Most Controversial/Craziest Thing You've Ever Done?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by hotcocoa, Dec 4, 2005.

1. hotcocoa

hotcocoa Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    A thread made to share the most controversial/craziest/wildest and possibly dumbest things we've all done without being judged. What you do is tell your story and say if you regret what you did or not and why.

I'll go first (obviously). I'd have to say that the most controversial thing I ever did was about a year ago when I "experimented" with another girl who wasn't of the same race. I'd have to say that I don't regret it, because I was curious, and I saw what it was like, and now I don't have to worry about being tempted or curious to know what it's like when I'm older or married.

2. hotcocoa

hotcocoa Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hellooooo? No one wants to fess up, do they?:zipit: Come on. . .I know I'm not the craziest person on this site (though I am kinda nuts). Someone here has done something totally crazy and/or stupid. I wanna know.

3. ibrahim

ibrahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Student
    Ratings:
    +122
    The craziest thing i ever did was sleep from friday night to sunday morning. lol
    But i didn't do that intentionally..

4. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Hotcocoa:

People on the forums participate in discussion that interests them, and which they want to contribute to. There is no need to force or prode anyone into a discussion. If they want to participate they will....be patient!

On a seperate note, might I ask how old are you? You come across as someone who is very young!

5. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Hmmmm.

Ran out of a restaurant with a $200 bill (younger days).Once I took a nap on a bed in one of those manufactured model homes (younger days). I slept good for 1 hour without being disturbed. Lawdy, my days were filled with adventure. Delivered 10 pizzas($175) with only olives (no cheese) to a chicks house that was spreading vicious rumors about me in high school.

:happens: :coffee:

6. hotcocoa

hotcocoa Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I was just kidding, don't take it so seriously. These are message boards not everything has to be serious.

And yes, I am young, but over 18.

7. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I can tell!

8. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    ill play along me and my boyfriend well couldnt wait. and decided to play bold one night. right when we was going to do something at a park the sheriff pulled up. and i was just about to give him some and he told us to leave. we just couldn't wait to go home so we went to another park. we was about to get it on when guess what the same sheriff caught us again. we was shocked because this park was way out in the country, and we couldnt believe he caught us again. so we took this as a sign and took our butts home to well you know the rest. did this event stop me from doing things in public well lets just say he cant get enuff of me. im not saying go out and get wild in public. because you may not get lucky like we've been. i love being daring and bold. pushing envelopes.

9. hotcocoa

hotcocoa Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Good for you then.

10. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    To many, the most controversial and craziest thing I have ever done, and I do not at all regret, is becoming a Christian.

To me, I don't know. I guess I try not to cause a lot of controversy.