Black Spirituality Religion : Whats the funniest thing you experienced in church

SAMURAI36 said:
How's about you give others here some mutual respect, and consider their points, just like you want us to do with yours......That is, afterall, what people do in discussions.

I haven't heard you admit that anyone here aside from yourself is right about anything since you've been here.

Don't you think there is a problem with that?

Thank you for pointing that out. Because I am done talking to this person.
I am strong in my belief. I will not stand and try to disprove anyone wrong on what THEY believe....or take a verse and make it mean what I need it to mean.... I know who I am....And I know you know who you are
and that is all that counts.... :toast:

MzBlkAngel said:
Thank you for pointing that out. Because I am done talking to this person.
I am strong in my belief. I will not stand and try to disprove anyone wrong on what THEY believe....or take a verse and make it mean what I need it to mean.... I know who I am....And I know you know who you are
and that is all that counts.... :toast:

I supposedly never say someone else is right besides me and I supposedly never use bible scripture in my postings . It seems like people only remember what they want to remember.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back