Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : what's the difference betwn metu neter vol I & II?

What are you talking about?
Who have I asked to follow what?
And why would I want to attract someone?

Your basic thought pattern is one of the main problems with religion today and that is the messenger being mistaken as being more than that.

I gave my opinion on the Metu Neter and the way it is written. My opinion is supported with the fact that the Egyptian have a well established and well documented theology and the earth has yet to reveal anything as described by the Metu Neter.
Most of the Egyptians did not see their gods as a whole of One GOD.
There has not been found or revealed a Tree of Life and spheres of levels of GOD in Egyptian drawings or theology.

The closes one can come to a Tree of Life concept is when the Egyptians are referring to the Nile. Look at a photo of the Nile as it branches off into the Delta, it looks just like a tree. Another tree (Tree of Knowledge or Remembrance) can be seen in the Egyptian theology and culture is the tree that is seen in a curving at the Temple of Karnack, Luxor. The curving shows the god Thoth curving names of deities and pharos in the fruits of the tree, which was referred to as the Tree of Remembrance or the Tree of Life simply because the tree was a family history of the royal families of Egypt that by curving their names in the Tree they would never be forgotten. This is the same Tree that Adam (Akhenaten) and Eve (Nefertiti or Kiyah) took or tried to remove the fruits that identified the gods from, which caused the down fall of Akhetaten or Akhenates banishment from Eden (Akhetaten ) (Amarna, Jerusalem 2).

You need to read more about Kemet History and culture before you start promoting and believing in a book that alters it and lies against its theology. The writer of the Metu Neter simply invents a religion that integrates Hinduism, Kabbalah and Egyptian mythology. How do I know this?
There has yet to be found any Egyptian information written by Egyptians that supports the theology of the Metu Neter. If one day it is found or published then I will reconsider the book, otherwise it is simply a distraction from Truth, just like the New Testament.

What makes you think Lucifer is done influencing books and temptations that pull people away from GOD?

PEACE STARFIRE:

As I am a little more versed in the way of the MESUSH METUT (the Path to Ascension) than our Brother Elder James is, perhaps I might be of a little more assistance:

starfire said:
By reading the tree of life i gto a better understanding of Vol I and II. I am searching for anwers though there is alot I dont understand. I'm in the beginning stage of my spiritual journey with the Metu Neter. I would like to here the experiences others are having. I have a question???? Be gentle now, I'm learning. Question: Who to, and How to Pray? If God is inside me, does that mean I'm praying to myself? Or do we pray? Why is is that you do don't pray? I was told that if I prayed that I would be claiming that I'm seperate from God.

As the Brother Elder stated, it is better to do more meditating than praying, and here is the reason why:

One's relationship with the Divine, is based on a 2-way communication. As we speak to the Creator, the Creator is also speaking to us.

The irony of this, is, the Creator is speaking to us, even when we are not listening, and the Creator is listening to us, even when we are not speaking.

As humans, we have spent far too much time trying to talk (PRAY) to the Creator, instead of listening (stilling the mind and spirit, = MEDITATING) for what the Creator has to say to us.

We must bear in mind, that what the Creator has to say to us, is FAR more important than any little thing we could possibly say to the Creator, especially when the Creator, who dwells within us to begin with (as you said, we are not separate from the Creator), already knows what we are going to say anyway.

You'll find that when you do more listening (meditating), you'll get more out of your spiritual experience by doing so.

Another question, Whats the difference between Ashby's infromation and Ra Un Nefer Amen's Information. I have seen some post that states that Ashby's Information was tailored with European connotations, is this true?

There is a thread here, that discusses in detail the differences between the METU NETER, as taught by Sheqhem Ra Un Nefer Amen, and the SHETA'UT NETER, as taught by Sebahy Muata Ashby.

I personally feel that both aspects of Kemetic theology have their esoteric use. I'll see if I can dig up that thread, so that you'll have more info, and can make the discernment for yourself.

However, the best way for you to know, is to obtain books from both teachers, and compare the difference.

HOTEPET

P.S. I'm absolutely loving your avatar, as well as your screen name.

It's based on one of my favorite comic book characters:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfire_(comics) :D

Brother Samurai36:)

Peace and Blessings to you. Thank you sooooooooooo much for answering my

questions. I really needed the input you have given me. I so have both Ra Un

Nefer Amen's and Ashby's book. I found that Ashby's information is a little

easier for me to digest( break down) being that I'm so young in my studies,

but I still reference from the Meteu Neter. I went to a site owned by Ashby. I

didn't know that he has a university?

http://www.egyptianyoga.com/page52.htm (click on main menu to navigate)

Have you heard anything about this?

At present I'm reading, "Maat, The 11 Laws of God". Its been real beneficial

in helping me to understand the relationship between my Self and Spirit,

and the different levels of spirit in man.

lolololololololol, O.K. as regards to my screen name , what is that comic

character doing with my name? lololol. I did'nt know that, there was a comic with my screename that is so funny:).

Personally ,................I was making reference to the fire, the energy, in the infinity of stars,

masterfully assembled in divine order, that shines dynamically across the

beautiful black night sky. :)

I'm glad you like my Avar as well, (NANDI) Zulu Queen, Shaka Zulu's Mother. Beautiful, Strong, Black Queen, and Single Mother.

It took me forever to resize it. You've got to see the entire picture , its absolutley beautiful.

Once again, Samurai36, thank you for your post. It was very helpful and very much needed.

Starfire:)

In response to : I gave my opinion on the Metu Neter and the way it is written. My opinion is supported with the fact that the Egyptian have a well established and well documented theology and the earth has yet to reveal anything as described by the Metu Neter.
Most of the Egyptians did not see their gods as a whole of One GOD.
There has not been found or revealed a Tree of Life and spheres of levels of GOD in Egyptian drawings or theology

The key words in your statement "I gave my opinion" shows your lack of understanding regarding the work of Ra Unefer Amen. Opinions are subjective therefore are not based in reality or what is objective so to speak. We can agree or disagree on what is hot or cold all day but when we say it is 90 F or 33C it is a universally accepted standard that we can all agree upon. I once had similar doubts as your person. But to base anything you think is right regarding egyptian spirituality where the source of translation comes from europeans is seriously flawed. Plus if you have never experienced the teachings of the Ra Unefer Amen in person there is not much you can say with merit.