Black Spirituality Religion : Whats the difference between the Orishas, Loa, Alusi, Neteru, etc

There is a spiritual hierarchy, but in their functioning I can not say one is higher than another. I think that depending on your level of development you will encounter various entities based on your frequency level...the vibrational level of your spiritual body. As far as you last question, I'm not sure how to answer. I have no contact with what are referred as Kemetic deities except in form of spiritual guides which reveal information and bring me into remembrance but the remain void of physical manifestation, but I can't say the same for Orisha or Vodun entities such as Shango, Oshun or the Erzulies. In meditation these are very strong entities and most likely because of connected bloodlines which run deep into Oyo/Yoruba culture, as well as Akan traditions which have been taught to me are connected to Nubia/Kush which is in my bloodline. I just have no form of divination that connects me, and I am very careful to the point where I don't allow many to lay hands on me and stay close to what has passed through heirship

Modupe Oooo Omowale! I could NOT have put this better myself. I have felt this for SO long. I have been studying many many religions since literally elementary school and in my journey I have found the more GNOSIS I achieve, the higher levels I attain and the OLDER the deities are that come to me. Gnosis I use to mean the internal understanding and application of knowledge gained. It's the difference between just reading about a deity and their natural attributes (i.e. Oshun is the river), and really understanding the nature of that deity and how its symbolic representation in nature translates within the human body and within our emotions, as well as understanding how the actual physical manifestation (i.e. rivers, or fresh water) is important to your life (i.e. hydration sustains life, the main key to fighting diseases is really your water intake and processed or cooked foods have less water intake thus more processed or cooked foods dehydrates you and that leads to all diseases....Oshun is the Mother, the Sustainer and Conceiver of Life-- so is water, LITERALLY)

So through Gnosis achieved through meditation on the deities' concepts and the actual "work" of clearing up your vibration through changing your habits and perceptions by applying the Gnosis, the more true understanding I gain. it's like the Spirits say "ok, you're ready for the next level, let me introduce you to...." and I find myself running synchronisitcally into older manifestations to learn a deeper level within myself.

But you said it so much more succint and eloquent LOL

Modupe Oooo Omowale! I could NOT have put this better myself. I have felt this for SO long. I have been studying many many religions since literally elementary school and in my journey I have found the more GNOSIS I achieve, the higher levels I attain and the OLDER the deities are that come to me. Gnosis I use to mean the internal understanding and application of knowledge gained. It's the difference between just reading about a deity and their natural attributes (i.e. Oshun is the river), and really understanding the nature of that deity and how its symbolic representation in nature translates within the human body and within our emotions, as well as understanding how the actual physical manifestation (i.e. rivers, or fresh water) is important to your life (i.e. hydration sustains life, the main key to fighting diseases is really your water intake and processed or cooked foods have less water intake thus more processed or cooked foods dehydrates you and that leads to all diseases....Oshun is the Mother, the Sustainer and Conceiver of Life-- so is water, LITERALLY)

So through Gnosis achieved through meditation on the deities' concepts and the actual "work" of clearing up your vibration through changing your habits and perceptions by applying the Gnosis, the more true understanding I gain. it's like the Spirits say "ok, you're ready for the next level, let me introduce you to...." and I find myself running synchronisitcally into older manifestations to learn a deeper level within myself.

But you said it so much more succint and eloquent LOL

Thank you because at least I know i am not the only one experiencing this. The more water I drink, the less fat and process foods I consume, the more weight I am losing and the keener the insight. I am also managing stress in my home and work environment better.

I an glad you are finding the deeper level within you. Ultimately it all comes down to a greater level if self awareness, health and wellness. Healing is within your wings!

HTP!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back