Black People Politics : What's the difference between the opiod epidemic and the crack epidemic?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

What's the difference between the opiod epidemic and the crack epidemic?

I am wondering what justifies the government's differing response.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
Peace and Blessings Family,

What's the difference between the opiod epidemic and the crack epidemic?

I am wondering what justifies the government's differing response.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee
We need to know who is affected the most to understand the difference.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black Jokes Humor : The Difference Between Bougie, Boujee, and Bourgie/Bourgeois, Explained Black Jokes Humor 0
Lrae Black Sports : SNL explains the difference between black and white quarterbacks Black Sports 6
jamesfrmphilly Black People : kareem-abdul-jabbar-this-is-the-difference-between-donald-trump-and-bernie-sanders Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Is there a Difference between either statement? Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black People Politics : There Is A Difference: Between Conscious Raising--Education--And Indocrination! Black People Politics 0
Destee Black Education / Schools : What's the difference between a college and a university? Black Education / Schools 6
RAPTOR Black People : What's the Difference Between Teach For America and a Scab Temp Agency? Black People Open Forum 2
KaHotep Black Poetry : Difference between Music and Religion Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
MsInterpret Black People : Is there a difference between Afro-Centric and Conscious? Black People Open Forum 10
chuck Black People : Is There A Difference Between Race And Racism? Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : What is the difference between field corn and maize? Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : Do Your Know The Difference Between Accountability And Freedom? Black People Open Forum 33
river Black People : Difference Between Democracy and Freedom Black People Open Forum 21
legit-writer Black People : difference between woman looking sexy and looking trashy Black People Open Forum 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is Not A Penny Worth Of Difference Between The Preacher, Professionals, And Bla Chief Elder Osiris 0
0 Black Spirituality Religion : what is the difference between religion and spirituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
cherryblossom Black Men : What's the Difference Between a "BOY" and a "Man?" Black Men 27
Ankhur Black People : What is the difference between a Leader and a Teacher? Black People Open Forum 7
Ankhur No difference? between Masculine and Feminine? Why post that here??? Black Men 5
Ankhur Black People : The Difference Between Federal Reserve Notes and Real Money Black People Open Forum 0
A Black People : What is the difference between pan-Africanism and Black nationalism? Black People Open Forum 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is Not A Penny Worth Of Difference Between The Two!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
S Black Spirituality Religion : Difference between Religion & Spirituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Keita Kenyatta Black People : DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK /WHITE PEOPLE Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Law Forum : Difference Between Civil & Criminal Law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Onyemobi Black Spirituality Religion : Whats the difference between the Orishas, Loa, Alusi, Neteru, etc Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
tyab14 Black Spirituality Religion : Difference between the Spirit and the Soul Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 54
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BELIEVER ANF THE Sivine THINKER. Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RELIGIOUS SPIRITUALITY AND DIVINE SPIRITUALITY. Chief Elder Osiris 1
B Black Poetry : Is there a difference between love and obsession? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Difference between God & God’s power (the process of generation of world from God is Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Q Black People : What is the difference between Love and "IN" Love? Black People Open Forum 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Difference Between Menthology And Religion Chief Elder Osiris 0
PoeticManifesta Black Relationships : I asked some brothas, whats the difference between thick and fat..Response: Black Relationships 9
E Black Spirituality Religion : What is The Definitive difference between the MIND and the SPIRIT??? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
T Black Relationships : Is there a big difference between dating Latin VS. Black Men Or Woman Black Relationships 84
A Black Spirituality Religion : The difference Between Spirituality ,Religion,and Gods Plan... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
N Black Entertainment : Difference between Poetry and Spoken Word Black Entertainment 3
Poeticsoulsista Black Poetry : What's The Difference Between a Black Man and a White Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Destee Africa : What's The Difference Between This Forum & The PanAfrican Forum? All Things Africa 10
I Black Spirituality Religion : What Is The Difference Between Egiptian Staues And Christian Statues ? Christianity Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : The Difference Between the Religion of Islam and the Nation of Islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 150
Kemetstry Black Relationships : WHY THE DIFFERENCE IS SO BIG Black Relationships 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Neandertal DNA Affects Modern Ethnic Difference in Immune Response Science and Technology 3
Al D Black People : What Can African/Black Folks Do To Make A Difference Black People Open Forum 63
Liberty Black People : The Difference That You Made Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Health and Wellness : Medical Marijuana vs Recreational:What's The Difference? Black Health and Wellness 8
chuck Black People Politics : What Does It Take To Make A Difference In Your Community? Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Girl you fine, legit and sincere mind if I sit here? Make no difference to me nothing appear To be m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Gun Ownership : What Is An Assault Weapon? Do You Really Know? The Difference? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 17