Black People : Whats the Deal with the Sun

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
Recently I have been doing some research on the sun and I've came across many lectures from our scholars and they have claimed that the sun is not hot. In truth when an astronaut went to space they said it was very cold and dark???? Doesn't make sense.

These scholars also claim that this sun has people on lockdown in this reality....What really is this big mass?

Check this lecture from Delbert Blair...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVVzebpxoGk

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Temperance!

Whats the Deal with the Sun
Recently I have been doing some research on the sun and I've came across many lectures from our scholars and they have claimed that the sun is not hot. In truth when an astronaut went to space they said it was very cold and dark???? Doesn't make sense.

These scholars also claim that this sun has people on lockdown in this reality....What really is this big mass?

Check this lecture from Delbert Blair...

tyab14,

The Sun’s surface temperature is 5,800K, the core is 15,600,000K, according to William Thompson. (K is Kelvin). Let’s not trip and become as Dr. Delbert Blair, too inundated with acquired knowledge.

Last edited:
CHAOS

The sun is really cold, contrary to what official science says.

As actual proof, the outer space exposed to sun rays without any blockage from atmosphere is really extremely cold to approximately 3 oK (-273 oC), water freezes approximately at 4 oC. Why is it not then extremely hot, since when sun is resplendent, in summer for instance, and there are no clouds is hot outdoors? Heat is caused by a thermal reaction between sun rays and the electromagnetic planetary aura, the Van Allen lines or the morphogenetic fields of matter

Heat and light are effects of the positive rays of the Sun. Heat is felt on the Earth because the Sun's positive rays intersect with its negative atmosphere and crust causing a friction or change in the quality of particle motion given off as heat radiation as a result of this friction. The effect of the Sun's rays on the Earth's atmosphere is also responsible for the phenomenon of visible light that results from a different kind of particle motion.

The eyes are sensitive only to positive light rays reflected from negative substance; thus light is an interaction of negative and positive forces. The Sun does not send us heat and light, although it is responsible for its manifestation on Earth; the Sun sends only positive lines of force which interact with the negative crust and atmosphere of the Earth to produce the phenomena of the electromagnetic spectrum, which includes heat and light.

Science has explored the upper atmosphere of the Earth and found that sixty miles above the Earth artificial light is needed, and ninety miles above the Earth it is dark as a "pitch". The higher we go the colder it gets, so we see even by logic that heat and light do not come from the Sun. Only lines of force come from the great Sun body.

CHAOS

The sun is really cold, contrary to what official science says.

As actual proof, the outer space exposed to sun rays without any blockage from atmosphere is really extremely cold to approximately 3 oK (-273 oC), water freezes approximately at 4 oC. Why is it not then extremely hot, since when sun is resplendent, in summer for instance, and there are no clouds is hot outdoors? Heat is caused by a thermal reaction between sun rays and the electromagnetic planetary aura, the Van Allen lines or the morphogenetic fields of matter

Heat and light are effects of the positive rays of the Sun. Heat is felt on the Earth because the Sun's positive rays intersect with its negative atmosphere and crust causing a friction or change in the quality of particle motion given off as heat radiation as a result of this friction. The effect of the Sun's rays on the Earth's atmosphere is also responsible for the phenomenon of visible light that results from a different kind of particle motion.

The eyes are sensitive only to positive light rays reflected from negative substance; thus light is an interaction of negative and positive forces. The Sun does not send us heat and light, although it is responsible for its manifestation on Earth; the Sun sends only positive lines of force which interact with the negative crust and atmosphere of the Earth to produce the phenomena of the electromagnetic spectrum, which includes heat and light.

Science has explored the upper atmosphere of the Earth and found that sixty miles above the Earth artificial light is needed, and ninety miles above the Earth it is dark as a "pitch". The higher we go the colder it gets, so we see even by logic that heat and light do not come from the Sun. Only lines of force come from the great Sun body.

Peace bro Darkside

Thanks you for this, this compliments my research and thinking on the subject. I thought Delbert Blair was dropping jewels on the subject in the video regarding the sun and the confusing modern physics. I guess its true when it is said that "we have to be our own scientists".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back