Black People : Whats the Deal with the Sun

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Jun 4, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Recently I have been doing some research on the sun and I've came across many lectures from our scholars and they have claimed that the sun is not hot. In truth when an astronaut went to space they said it was very cold and dark???? Doesn't make sense.

These scholars also claim that this sun has people on lockdown in this reality....What really is this big mass?

Check this lecture from Delbert Blair...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVVzebpxoGk

2. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
  3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Temperance!

tyab14,

The Sun’s surface temperature is 5800K, the core is 15,600,000K, according to William Thompson. (K is Kelvin). Let’s not trip and become as Dr. Delbert Blair, too inundated with acquired knowledge.

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

The sun is really cold, contrary to what official science says.

As actual proof, the outer space exposed to sun rays without any blockage from atmosphere is really extremely cold to approximately 3 oK (-273 oC), water freezes approximately at 4 oC. Why is it not then extremely hot, since when sun is resplendent, in summer for instance, and there are no clouds is hot outdoors? Heat is caused by a thermal reaction between sun rays and the electromagnetic planetary aura, the Van Allen lines or the morphogenetic fields of matter

Heat and light are effects of the positive rays of the Sun. Heat is felt on the Earth because the Sun's positive rays intersect with its negative atmosphere and crust causing a friction or change in the quality of particle motion given off as heat radiation as a result of this friction. The effect of the Sun's rays on the Earth's atmosphere is also responsible for the phenomenon of visible light that results from a different kind of particle motion.

The eyes are sensitive only to positive light rays reflected from negative substance; thus light is an interaction of negative and positive forces. The Sun does not send us heat and light, although it is responsible for its manifestation on Earth; the Sun sends only positive lines of force which interact with the negative crust and atmosphere of the Earth to produce the phenomena of the electromagnetic spectrum, which includes heat and light.

Science has explored the upper atmosphere of the Earth and found that sixty miles above the Earth artificial light is needed, and ninety miles above the Earth it is dark as a "pitch". The higher we go the colder it gets, so we see even by logic that heat and light do not come from the Sun. Only lines of force come from the great Sun body.

5. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Peace bro Darkside

Thanks you for this, this compliments my research and thinking on the subject. I thought Delbert Blair was dropping jewels on the subject in the video regarding the sun and the confusing modern physics. I guess its true when it is said that "we have to be our own scientists".

6. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Their scientists measure the temperature on the sun by examining its color,which I feel is not an accurate method. "What look obvious might not be so".

7. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

ALSO IN MANY TRADITIONS OF THE OCCULT, THE SUN HAS PEOPLE THAT LIVE ON IT JUST AS THEY DO HERE. BUT THAT A DIFFERENT STORY FOR A DIFFERENT TIME.

8. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    I have heard this too, I've always wondered what kind of beings those would be and just the whole story behind that. I'm thinking about studying that for a little just to quinch my curiousity.

Someone said that the beings on the sun live in a climate that is similar to Africa.

Can you explain a little more about the Van Allen Belt or prism tho?

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

tyab14,

Man! You guys are really making me work hard! A scientist is not something I would like to become, but Darkside Magick is pulling it out, please consider: Empty space is neither hot nor cold: these are qualities usually assigned to the matter which fills it. When this matter is dense, its temperature influences the temperature of anything else placed there. However, if that matter is just very rarefied gas, the temperature of whatever else occupies that space (astronaut, spacecraft etc.) may be determined by other factors.

The upper atmosphere is very rarefied. As its atoms absorb short wave radiation from the Sun (extreme ultra violet etc.), they get very energetic, that is, very hot. However, their density is low, so the density of their heat energy is negligible, and anything that touches them, e.g. a satellite, can easily absorb this heat. Instead of melting, it cools down the atoms which hit it. The temperature of the satellite is determined by the balance of heat it absorbs from sunlight, against the heat it radiates to space in the infra-red, both much bigger items in the heat budget.

Sorry tyab14, but the Van Allen radiation belts were discovered by Dr. James Van Allen, a Astrophysicist from the enemies camp. The belts are the result of solar flares from the Sun that are carried by solar wind and becomes trapped within the Earth’s magnetic field.
    Also, where is the proof of beings living on the Sun's surface?

10. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Work it, Clyde Coger! :dance: