Black Spirituality Religion : What's that smell?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by AUM, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AUM

AUM Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Something stinks in here... Everybody check your shoes. Someones tracking doo doo in our sacred spirituality forum/temple. :zipit:

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Yes he is, bringing a frankenstein version of so called scripture with him

3. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughing Hummmmmmmmm

If The Truth Hurts Anyone Maybe They Should By Pass That Person Thread Because Everyone Not A Suck / Kissup , Like Some Here , Everyone Doesn't See Things The Same As Other's , As Far As I Know I Though We Were To Share Each Other's Though / Knowledge , Not To Feed Anyone Ego . Yes , ? I Find Most Of The Threads / Post Funny . But You Have Some Here With Thin Skin , When You Don't Rub There Head And Say Good Boy < Laughingggg>

4. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

The jokes on you actually, Nuwaupians are a cult that suck up to a convicted paedophile, Named Dr. York. I guess the truth hurts right, and this is why were compelled to respond to Aum's thread. Who's laughing now?

5. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    By the way, please show us proof that Dr. York is from the "so-called" 19th galaxy,

6. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughinggggggggggggg

First And For Most F***You Wanted To Be Moderators , You Sound Like A Woman Always Crying About Something , LQQK Fool Did You Forget That I Written In One Of My Threads That Dr York Was One Of My Teacher ? And I Knew And A**WIPE Like Yourself Would Try To Use It Against Me Duh . I Care Less About What Ever Your Small Mind Believe Because What You Eat Doesn't Make Be S*** Overstand You Even Try To Get < gp > To Say Something About Me , Agan You Made A Fool Out Of Your Self , Don't You Know If He Had Anything On Me He Wouldn't Have To Have To Use That Dr York BS < Laughing > You Must Have Been At One Of Those Class When I Wasn't There And He Must Have Pick You Sorry A** Apart Boy Would I Love To Have See It . Because Anyone Doesn't Agree With That Water Down BS You Write You Take It Personal . < Laughing > Just Like When I Writtne On Your Post That Time And I Didn't Agree With You , You Almost Had A Cow
    < Laughting > You Can Talk About Everyone Else Belief But You Can Deal With Anyone Disagreeing With You < You Speak About Your Africa Belief Sound Like So Black Art To Me > I Was Thinking You Keep Talking About Dr York And What The White Man Said He Did And A Few Black , Hummmmm Maybe Your Really Upset Because No One Doing Your Sorry A***..If You Want And Answer To Your Question Get A Blow Of Water And Some Paper And Write Your Question On It And Wait For You God To Write Back Your Answer . Until Then Step Of .

7. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Laffin reeeeeeeeal hard

my my my such language. Looks like you can't answer a simple question without using a diversion. You can't answer Me or Sam's question because Dr. York is a fraud, so don't get mad, get smart :thinking:

Everything I write here can be proven, unlike your made up pseudo-science you talk about that can't be verified. You got mad at Aqil when he exposed your non-sense, didn't you. In fact weren't you banned from this site before? You're hilarious man.

BTW the word is step off, not of lol :pool:

8. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    In my oppinion, this thread is distrubing and frustrating. The lack of respect we have for one another is so evident in this thread that I am going to close it and leave it for review for the moderating team. It saddens me to read that we haven't the discipline to refrain from negativity, yet we are wise enough to determine when we are being baited for a cause that opposes our own.

This thread is closed into further notice!

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Thank you Sister Purple for closing this thread.

I'd hate to see our Brothers banned ... as they are too valuable to us ... and each other.

Good look'n out Sister Purple! :toast:

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.