Black Relationships : Whats Sexier?? Natural Or Made Up

jamesfrmphilly said:
soap & water on the outside. spring water on the inside.
that is all she need.

maybe a little shea butter for dry skin or light vasoline.

no make up, no artifical nothing. body slim and toned. big afro.
that's the kind of sister we used to have back in the day.
that *** was good!

You know I dated a Sister
That didnt wear much make up
She had an afro and was slim
She was most def sexy as hell
I just dont think its hot on all woman

SAMURAI36 said:
PEACE Cursed:

Let's not make the lack of care of one's personal hygene synonymous with living a natural lifestyle. :nono:

Just because I don't use LISTERINE, doesn't mean that I don't take good care of my teeth.

Not taking care of one's body is unhealthy, and being unhealthy is not being natural.

PEACE

I know , I was making a humorious point!
Natural is not always attractive
Too much takes away
Just enough is in the eye of the beholder!

Tantrum said:
Wow I didnt think Beyonce was overrated
She is a vey beautiful Sister
She isnt that bad of an actress
She can sing pretty good also
How is she overrated???
Yes I think she does use too much Weeve for me
But I cant never say she is overrated or ugly!!!

She just looks like a white woman, to me. Women like her and Halle Berry, are the women that the media push in our faces, as an example of what THEY think the Black woman should look like. All that does, is reinforce a certain stereotype, while serving to crush our Sisters' self-esteem.

There's nothing wrong with Light-skinned Sisters, but they're not beautiful, simply because they're light.

As far as her acting skills, she hasn't really played any part that shows any skills that she would have..

I'm not impressed with her singing. Her, or the rest of Destiny's Child. I've heard FAR better.

To me, all she is, is a Barbie Doll that shakes her @$$ on command. Not really my cup of tea.

When I think about Beautiful Sisters who can sing and act, I think about Tekitha and Blue Raspberry.

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
She just looks like a white woman, to me. Women like her and Halle Berry, are the women that the media push in our faces, as an example of what THEY think the Black woman should look like. All that does, is reinforce a certain stereotype, while serving to crush our Sisters' self-esteem.

There's nothing wrong with Light-skinned Sisters, but they're not beautiful, simply because they're light.

As far as her acting skills, she hasn't really played any part that shows any skills that she would have..

I'm not impressed with her singing. Her, or the rest of Destiny's Child. I've heard FAR better.

To me, all she is, is a Barbie Doll that shakes her @$$ on command. Not really my cup of tea.

When I think about Beautiful Sisters who can sing and act, I think about Tekitha and Blue Raspberry.

PEACE

Beyonce & Halle Berry not really that light though
I mean Sister Like Queen latfah or on TV all the time
From Walmart to CoverGirl So its not all about asz shaking
I feel the preatiest woman that I have seen natural
Would have to be Halle Berry
She is just beyond beautiful to me
Her walk her style she is just gorgeous
Lord have mercy she is the finest woman too me
My favorite used too be Stacey Dash until
I found out she only really like white brothers-OUCH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back