Black People : wHAT'S REALLY IN THE MILKY WAY?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, May 1, 2004.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    YO,

IVE READ NUMEROUS WEB PAGES , AND HAVE HEARD NUMEROUS ACCOUNTS, AND HAVE SEEN SOME PICTURES OF WHAT SOME BELIEVE ARE ANCIENT ARTIFICIAL STRUCTURES ON THE MOON AND MARS.

I WOULD NOT DOUBT THAT EITHER NASA OR AMERICAN/RUSSIAN, EUROPEAN/ASIAN GOVERNMENTS COULD POSSIBLY POSSES PHOTOS OF THESE MOON MARS ANOMALIES. SOME EMPHISIZE THAT THESE STRUCTURES, ARE VERY SIMILAR TO ANCIENT EGYPTIAN ARCHITECTURE.

THE FACT THAT WE HAVE NOT RETURNED TO THE MOON SINCE THE 60'S IS SUSPICIOUS ASTRONAUT NEIL ARMSTRONG REPORTED SEEING HUGE AIR CRAFTS IN A HOSTLE POSTION WHEN THEY APPROACHED THE MOON A LARGE PART OF HIS TRANSMISSION BACK TO HUSTON WAS EDITED OUT DURING THAT LUNAR MISSION

DO ANY OF YOU BELIVE THAT POSSIBLY THERE WAS ALIEN LIFE ON THE MOON AND STILL VERY WELL COULD BE? ARE THOSE ALIENS FRIENDLY OR HOSTLE?A SMALL OBJECT WAS SEEN IN CAMERA FRAME A SPLIT SECOND BEFORE THE LAST SPACE SHUTTLE EXPLOSION, NASA SAID IT WAS STYROPHOME(I KNOW I SPELLED THAT WRONG) I SAID HOW THE HELL DOES STYROPHOME BLOW UP A SPACE SHIP?

WHAT DO YOU REALLY BELIVE THAT FACE ON MARS IS? NOTICE BUSH'S SPACE PLAN UNVAILED AT THE UNION ADRESS HAVE NOT BEEN PURSUED PUBLICALLY AND THE MARS DRONE MISSION HAS COME UNDER MUCH CONTROVERSY SOME SAYING THEY HAVE BEEN DESTROYING ARTIFACTS ON MARS

A FEW WEEKS BACK I SAW A SPACE SHOT OF THE POLES ON MARS, WICH WERE BLUE-BECAUSE OF ICE, I NEVER HEARD THE STORY PURSUED AGAIN.
    THE TRUTH IS SO IMPORTANT TO HUMANS PERTAINING TO THE REAL STORY OF THE PLANETS. I HOPE WE FIND OUT BEFORE WERE ALL GONE.

IF THE GOVERNMENT GETS THERE FIRST WILL WE EVER KNOW?

WEB SITE OF INTEREST http://enterprisemission.com/

REACTION....