Black People : What's REALLY Going On in ARIZONA?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    And why is the Media and Government still lying about it?

March 13th 1997, thousands of people witness strange lights in Arizona's night sky, lights that formed the shape of a triangle- showing perhaps the outline of a craft hovering in the clouds. The Military's explanation? Those were only flares, sorry folks- no UFOs here.

April 21 2008, thousands of people witness strange lights again in Arizona's night sky. What's the story this time? Those were flares again, tied to balloons, a hoax played by a local neighbor. A neighbor who very suspiciously sounds like an Agent working along with the Government and media. Who are we to believe?

So far the media sure has a thing going with the "balloon" story. From the weather balloon story of Roswell New Mexico, to the balloon story of Prophet Yahweh.

[​IMG]

You would think rational people would know the difference between a balloon and a flying sphere craft. It is said Prophet Yahweh uses "radio controlled mylar balloons" like the one pictured here:

[​IMG]

One major problem with that theory, the spheres captured in most of Prophet Yahweh's videos are moving at speeds that can't be duplicated by radio controlled balloons- so what are they? Why are so many white intellectuals held on to tightly to the balloon theory? Because it's still a mystery they are banging their heads against the wall trying to figure out. They don't know, and instead of saying that they'd rather continue a lie.

So what's really going on in Arizona?

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Well according to conspiracy theorist Leo Zagami, who is a former Freemason and Illuminati member, the UFOs are created by European occultist at a base that they own in Arizona. He says they just want to toy with people's psyche.

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

Hotep Meta

Of course they continue to play the games of the individual whom control them. Most of the people on this planet are at an infancy stage in thier development in light of the information that there are given via thier education/programming. It is impossible for thier not to be life in the galaxy. For i see several reflections of the source in the sky daily. Fables allegories and stories still run the day. So to most individuals they fear or are in awe of the coming of the extra terras or new to terra an old name for earth. The sooner we begin to ignore them and there b.s. and look into the sky using rational right thinking the better. The sun cycle is coming we must prepare!
    Hotep dear brother

4. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    I can accept the theories coming from both sides of the spectrum. Obviously this has much to do with science and technology more so than the paranormal, even though- most people are at the level where just because there are beings visiting Earth from other planet or dimensions, to them that is classified as paranormal, when in fact it is very normal. What else would a species with the ability to travel through space do with their technology?

As far as "toying with people's psyche" you don't need a space craft to do that, you just need your own network like CNN. Like all things in reality, there is a soup of conditions that is feeding this phenomenon. IE- just because you have a few people who can make crop circles doesn't mean that all crop circles are hoaxed. See that's how they get us. Such a tactic is used over and over all the time, and we are foolish enough not to look past it and deeper. Even when the same tactic is used against us.

A Black Man steal one time in his life and gets caught, goes to jail- and the system will never let him hear the end of it. For the rest of his life he is labeled a thief and a miscreant- all because he stole a pack of bubble gum from the grocery store when he was Teen.

Who can see through the sorcery of media and see the truth of this person?

It depends on how our minds are calibrated actually. Because some of us are willing to believe anything or believe nothing. When the truth is if the reality we live in isn't even that way, why would information of the truth be that way? What did India say? There's no substitute for the truth, either it is or it isn't?

CNN and other news media has billions of dollars to their disposal ready to label any Black man a miscreant, a thief a rapist. Without a true and realistic understanding of power we cannot fathom the level these creatures will go to conceal the truth about themselves. We look at it as if we are looking at a football or basketball game. When in fact there are powers who are terrified of the possibility of the leakage of any information that would compromise the seal around this planet.

Yet the biggest evidence of truth, lies in that fact that we do not have a common and popular belief system that would accept the presence of Alien life on Earth. So what power would invest in the toying of an already damaged psyche? Now if we lived in world populated with more free thinkers things might be different. But we don't.

I know first hand that there have been crafts ascending and descending out of the Hudson River right in Manhattan NYC and there are people who refuse to talk about them. In fact, NYC unknown to those who only watch TV and read Newspapers has the highest amount of abduction cases next to Florida and California.

Arizona and New Mexico on the other hand, are full of stories of craft flying and going about their business. The greatest mystery? That people are still so willing to disbelief what they see what their own eyes only to subscribe to the insulting b.s. scripted up by some newspaper intern to cover up the truth.

To go as far as to tell grown folks, well you know those were balloons with flares tied to them- comes from the same minds that justify the War in Iraq by reciting lines about Osama and Alqaeda.

You see, associated with this phenomenon- are events and situations the Government cannot produce. There is one form of abduction that is astral as well, which does not involve physical contact. There are the situations that Zulu Sangoma Credo speaks about, the ability to make objects, engines and technology - knowledge that he didn't have before. The small devices found in people all over the world who claim the abduction experience. Devices made from an unearthly substance. And then we have hundreds if not thousands of witnesses who once worked for the very Governments that have sheltered this information from the public, those who are now old, ready to die and don't give a ---- who shots them now- are coming forth to tell the truth.

In a world fair and balanced, a world ruled not by Men but by Women as well, in totality and equality, this wouldn't be a problem. But because the world is ruled by Men, Men with egos- then we know for a fact that the truth of a technology more powerful than ours, and beings more advanced in science is being concealed. Men will lie about the length of their penis over the internet if only to conceal the truth and pamper their Egos, and we truly believe the same isn't being done here?

There's something else going on in Arizona....

5. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    I think this is a bunch of nonsense...dont you think if we had crafts like this anywhere and the shadow govt i.e the illuminati knew about it, they would have been using these "crafts" against the enemy, a long time ago? If that were the case we'd never have to lift a finger or lose a life in battle? And ifg they did use these "crafts" the world would know about them by now. Its kind of silly to think that there are people in bunkers using these "crafts" to ***** with people as if there's just nothing else to do, thats rediculous.

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    What's really going on in Arizona? Vortexes of inter dimensional energy spewing from it's mountains and sacred grounds? Whatever it is behind the UFO phenomenon, it sure isn't some prankster with Walmart balloons and a box of flares. There's some real mysteries happening here, and the more people are willing to deny it the more conscious others become of how seduced by this construct we truly are. We can't afford to be void of critical thought, no matter the direction the pendulum of truth swings.

7. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    My first THOUGHT was...

THEY HAVE BEEN....ON US!!!!!

Associated FEELING.....
    mixture of frustration and sadness...
    Frustration that this seems so CLEAR to me and I KNOW you and or others can't/won't neccesarily see what i see...nor are you "supposed" or "have" to.
    Excitement/joy that you shared this which allowed ME to validate my own visions and...
    sadness in that I KNOW "something" is seemingly working AGAINST US and we keep going like:yesno: while the 'hoods' are pulled further down over us...way pass our e(y)e's and I want to DO more than what i'm doing...now

what I DO with those....
    Post this reply using caps to emphasize points to get across, demonstrate an integration of concepts expressed on several current threads, then going for a walk and meditate, allow my energy state to relaxxxxx....

Thanks So Much for Sharing!:great:

M.E.
    :hearts2: