Black People : What's Happening To D Town Might Happen To Your Town Too!

If you ever did or do read RACISM AND THE CLASS STRUGGLE, it might clear up why so many were and are confused as well as dumbfounded, i. e., since the mainstream media spreads so much misinformation as a part of their agenda(s)...

FYI...

:10200:
You are right! But it's not misinformation, that implies an honest mistake. They bombard us with disinformation intentionally designed to trick and confuse us! :mad:

For the sake of clarity: Yes, indeed, those earlier ideas was meant to just better the lives of those earlier slave holders, not their slaves, but one has to put forth more than the usual 'ignorance is (not) bliss' premise, and what do you suggest we replace it with, too?

Holla back again...

:SuN020:
We replace it with the Afrikan way, which is what we had before the foreigners, fakers and fools invaded and disrupted our societies, and distorted our Culture! We did not need to boast that "I am my brothers keeper", who are they trying to convince, we just kept him! Afrikan societies were humane and just societies based on the principle "To each according to his or her needs, not ability to pay"! Everybody had equal access to wealth, power, and prestige. That promoted an equal distribution of wealth. :)

We replace it with the Afrikan way, which is what we had before the foreigners, fakers and fools invaded and disrupted our societies, and distorted our Culture! We did not need to boast that "I am my brothers keeper", who are they trying to convince, we just kept him! Afrikan societies were humane and just societies based on the principle "To each according to his or her needs, not ability to pay"! Everybody had equal access to wealth, power, and prestige. That promoted an equal distribution of wealth. :)
And that is why , the intelligence agencies here attacked the Afrocentric Movement of the 60s so viciously! Especially in Detroit cause as jobs and the economic base of manufacturing was outsourced, Black folks would have had an internal economic cooperative, and our own cottage industries there!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

And that is why , the intelligence agencies here attacked the Afrocentric Movement of the 60s so viciously! Especially in Detroit cause as jobs and the economic base of manufacturing was outsourced, Black folks would have had an internal economic cooperative, and our own cottage industries there!
I am not so sure that the Movement of the 60s could be considered "Afrocentric". The Black Panther Party for Self-Defense started out as a militant integrationist organization, which eventually embraced Communism or Marxist-Leninism, depending on which Panther you ask! :) But it is a well known fact that Chairman Mao's Little Red Book was their Bible. The Lost and Found Nation of Islam was never Afrocentric, still isn't! They used Islam to promote Black Nationalism with some success for awhile. There were some though like the Institute of Positive Education (IPE) and Third World Press (TWP) out in Chicago, IL. Not to mention the East Organization and their Uhuru Sasa Shule (Freedom Now School) in New York City. And how could I forget B-More's own Society Of United Liberators (Soul School) the first Afrocentric school I was introduced to in 1968, my last year in high school! These are the only ones that I know of that were established in the 60s. More came in the 70s like the Republic of New Afrika (RNA) in Louiseanna, and the Pan-Afrikan National Union (PANU) in New Jersey. Question, if we say we are at war, shouldn't we expect our enemies to try to destroy us and anything we build? Remember Rosewood, Fl. and Tulsa, Ok.? What are you going to do about it is the question? :mad:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back