Black People : What's Going To Happen To Us When The White Race Die Off?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by asmith161718, Dec 4, 2012.

1. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    It's amazing how God ( The Elders ) comunicate through us. I was doing some research on uv black light therapy and discovered that the UV ( ultraviolet light ) that the sun produces is actually beneficial to us and not harmful. Of course the sun also produces very harmful rays. There are uv sun tanning products on the market that claim to cure all types of diseases from herpes, aids all the way to cancer.

At the same time I'm doing my research on read on these boards a couple of days ago that the White race will be dying off in a couple of centuries which, if I'm doing my math right is about 4 generations. I also read an article online in the atlanta constitution I think, that said the US birth rate has dramatically dropped. And the only reason that it dropped was because immigrants from other countries stopped entering the US in large numbers because of the recession.

So after digesting all of this information I have came to the conclusion that White people do not tan to get brown. They tan to cure or prevent diseases. If you read Black Roots Science it stated that all White people are sickly and take multiple pills a day just to stay afloat.

So. As I stated in the beginning if the White Race die off in 4 generations or maybe even sooner what's going to happening to us Black folks since we for the most part do not farm, do not build houses, no nothing about engineering, no nothing about math. What's going to happen to us?

We better start truely educating our kids fast or we're seriously screwed.

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    We need to start doing those things again. We will be okay the more we begin to refocus on becoming self determined, independent and self reliant. Booker T was right after all!

3. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Hey asmith161718,

The Sun is certainly beneficial to all life. But you should know that Africans at home and abroad are largely Vitamin D Deficient. Or in other words, we don't receive enough sunlight due our daily schedules. What's more, we need to stay in the Sun longer than our European counterparts. Typical comparison is they need 15 minutes for a good Vitamin D diet, but we need 2 hours. But what's important to note is that WE are more vitamin D deficient, NOT them.

You're mixing up certain things. 4 generations isn't even a century. A generation is about twenty years--or the time between birth and reproduction. So even if Whites die off in a few centuries, it's not for at least five times as many generations. So, to say, if in 4 centuries, then in 20 generations. Nothing for us to really consider.

As to birthrate, it's White Fear tactics and it's not for our consideration.

This is a reasonable conclusion. But it's not really for our consideration.

Here's a nice excerpt from Carter G. Woodson's "The Mis-Education of the Negro" that addresses your whole post:

In the failure to see this and the advocacy of the destruction of the whole economic order to right social wrong we see again the tendency of the Negro to look to some force from without to do for him what he must learn to do for himself. The Negro needs to become radical, and the race will never amount to anything until it does become so, but this radicalism should come from within. The Negro will be very foolish to resort to extreme measures in behalf of foreign movements before he learns to suffer and die to right his own wrongs. There is no movement in the world-working especially for the Negro. He must learn to do this for himself or be exterminated just as the American Indian has faced his doom in the setting sun.​

Four generations is more than enough time for the White race to exterminate the Black race. We should not pay attention to timelines set in the sky. We should pay heed only to timelines set by our behavior.

4. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137
    asmith161718

I know many black engineers and scientists. In fact, I am one. ( chemist ) I grew up farming. And you would be quite surprised, as they were, as to what we could accomplish without white people. They didnt invent learning. They stole and assimilated it.

Btw, your research is off. They are dying off world wide, not just in the US. World wide they have had negative or zero population growth for the last 50 years or more. If you go to the science and technology forum, you will see a thread I posted to that effect. It is predicted that that they will take only two generations to go away.

Them becoming extinct wont change much.

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Great post ABSiblings, but the above caught my eye of attention. What source information do you have in support of the above highlights? It sounds like a study of some sort. However, its reasonable to say Africans at home are deficient, but Africans abroad also... this peaks my curiosity.

Peace In,

6. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I attended a lecture by Emily Allison-Francis.

A quick search reveals these three works:

http://articles.nydailynews.com/201...bsorption-bone-growth-and-bone-mineralization

http://healthieryounutrition.com/about

http://hellobeautiful.com/2507901/why-black-people-must-take-vitamin-d/

She was on her book tour, and her lecture and her excerpts show that her book is a collection of studies reorganized for an African audience. She also sold Vitamin D capsules.

As far as home and abroad are concerned, our living conditions are Westernized and roughly the same. As we stay indoors for long hours we neglect to gain the sunlight to get the Vitamin D.

A typical New Yorker may wake up early, go on the train, check in to work, leave work at night, go on a train, and go home. Nowhere is two hours of sunlight gained. To add to this the food is poor in Vitamin D because the daily intake is mis-estimated.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Good stuff, thanks...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace In,

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    i'm so disappointed in the title of this thread ... :bye:

really ... you're concerned about what will happen to "us" if white folk die off ??

why not get a jump on it all and curl up in a ball and give up the ghost now

avoid your fear completely

:heart:

Destee

9. Governor

Governor Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry for the last accidental post. I think I have figured out the forum now. I was drawn here from an internet comment from a member that had over 1,600 posts and was banned. I do not know why nor care, but still was interested enough to look around here. Like the poster I had also read that immigrants and overall birth rates were down in the U.S., etc. Btw I am white male 39 with several children all from the same mother.

I have also spent a good part of my life traveling the world with work, much of it in Africa and other countries that do not come close to the decent living that humble Americans live. I do not for one second believe that black people in American have a tear to cry TODAY. My ancestors were Cherokee Indian. I am not blaming the White man because I do not have a job of my daughter has 10 babies from 7 men. It's your fault that you have failed your race and your responsibility to overcome. Nobody owes you anything just like I am not owed anything. Racism exists everywhere but honestly I have not experienced the level of racism since moving to Virginia...all of it by black people that are racist to the core.

Now reading this theory about white people are sick and going to tanning salons, etc. These people are idiots that are victims of magazine ads. If you look at the science it is bad for you to tan as a white person. This makes no sense to make this claim. Likewise, nobody wants to be black. Even black people do not want to be black, judging each other on skin darkness.

I welcome an interesting dialogue but I fear that the random member that was banned, I will probably not even begin to make a more intelligent discussion as I see he made. Btw I do not know that person at all, just going by what I see, there is no room for dissent among you black vs. white people.

10. Ryan

Ryan Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    fear not guys, we aren't going to die off.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will the white race die out

2. white race dying

3. is the black race dying off

4. when will the white race die out ,
  5. why is the white race dying off,
  6. the white race is dying,
  7. white race will die,
  8. blacks would die off without whites,
  9. are black people dying off,
  10. will black people die off,
  11. are white people dying off worldwide,