Science and Technology : Whats going on with our sun?

Keino

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 12, 2012
According to nasa photos there seems to be a huge coronal triangle visible in the sun. And prior to this there seemed to be a huge spherical object tethered to the sun! It seemed to be sucking energy from it and if you find the right video you can see it deattach itself and disappear. This is not a joke fam, this is real. It certainly is strange times we living in.

Now I was schooled in the phil valentines and the hemmits and this reminds me of the tetragrammaton which subsequently means "yhvh". I am not allowed to post any links because I am a new member, but if you put in your search engine you will find it. Also if you look at photos representing the tetragrammaton, its a triangle within a sun. It's mostly the symbology which is really astonishing me. I have no clue what was involved with both incidents but I can tell you one thing, I am not accepting "Never A Straight Answer" explanations for this.

Could YHVH be making his presence known through our sun? I would love to hear the fams thoughts and opinions.

Hotep

According to nasa photos there seems to be a huge coronal triangle visible in the sun. And prior to this there seemed to be a huge spherical object tethered to the sun! It seemed to be sucking energy from it and if you find the right video you can see it deattach itself and disappear. This is not a joke fam, this is real. It certainly is strange times we living in.

Now I was schooled in the phil valentines and the hemmits and this reminds me of the tetragrammaton which subsequently means "yhvh". I am not allowed to post any links because I am a new member, but if you put in your search engine you will find it. Also if you look at photos representing the tetragrammaton, its a triangle within a sun. It's mostly the symbology which is really astonishing me. I have no clue what was involved with both incidents but I can tell you one thing, I am not accepting "Never A Straight Answer" explanations for this.

Could YHVH be making his presence known through our sun? I would love to hear the fams thoughts and opinions.

Hotep
Sources please ...

I know there is a certain amount of times you have to post before submitting link so email me on this forum and I will post it for you if its a good link ... meaning working and without virus.

Peace

Ru2religious

I am not a premium member so I cant even msg you on your profile page

:hello: Keino ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

You don't have to be a Premium Member to post on profile pages, leave links, etc.

What you have to do is have 25 posts, before you get those privileges and others.

Until then, you're welcome to post URL's in threads, they just won't be links.

For example ... if the URL is ... thesun.com ... enter it like that, and it will be added.

You can add any number of URLs this way, leaving the http:// out :

google.com
you.com
sun.com
premium.com

If you have any questions, or any problems doing the above, let us know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

:hello: Keino ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

You don't have to be a Premium Member to post on profile pages, leave links, etc.

What you have to do is have 25 posts, before you get those privileges and others.

Until then, you're welcome to post URL's in threads, they just won't be links.

For example ... if the URL is ... thesun.com ... enter it like that, and it will be added.

You can add any number of URLs this way, leaving the http:// out :

google.com
you.com
sun.com
premium.com

If you have any questions, or any problems doing the above, let us know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
this clears up a lot. thank you destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back