Black Spirituality Religion : What's different about today?

Are You Sirius?

Sekhemu said:
What's different about today? read this article, maybe this guy is on to something.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/millenn2.htm
Well I'll have to read parts one and three to really understand the point he is making. But certainly the transition from death (west) to life (east) is not without violence. Maybe the seeming victory the white man has over us is little more than his last gasp before we rise.

river said:
Well I'll have to read parts one and three to really understand the point he is making. But certainly the transition from death (west) to life (east) is not without violence. Maybe the seeming victory the white man has over us is little more than his last gasp before we rise.

I've read all 3 parts, 3 or 4 times. I'll wait for you to read them as well. Let me know what message(s) you discern from it. I've commented on this link before in another thread, and I'll give you my insights later on.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back