Black People : Whatever happened to the RGB?

Ashe to that Brother.

I see a lot of hatred on here lately, I feel a lot of it though - don't get me wrong. But some of our people on here are getting disrespectful. They should be PM'ing each other or hooking up in the chatroom (I sense a new rule) for live debates :D

RGB for life, Afrikan unity - not anti-religious/chirstian/afrikan/muslim/KMT'ian unity. Get off that stuff and spread some respect, not spite.

Hey! Brother Ankhur - I love you Brother, and it don't matter to me who you pray to.

Ya dig?

One,

- Ikoro

now that inter religious unity amongst us has all of a sudden become .... um..unfashionable

It's two Fractions of RBG and right now they are battling against one another, and that's why it's so Freaked up right now , and THAT'S why I just decided to just go solo and learn and pass on what knowledge I can.

It's two Fractions of RBG and right now they are battling against one another, and that's why it's so Freaked up right now , and THAT'S why I just decided to just go solo and learn and pass on what knowledge I can.
aaaaaaw come on man!!?? what in the..............

what is it with this new generation?

Mercury can't be retrograde all the time!

aaaaaaw come on man!!?? what in the..............

what is it with this new generation?

Mercury can't be retrograde all the time!

This always happens when we make an attempt at unity.

Human emotions will rule until we are more discipline inwardly.

EGOS

I am dissapointed too. But really just not surprised. I think they had something but just couldn't deeply respect their differences and put the goal first and foremost. Nobody wants to make the necesssary comprimises and that's usually when things start falling apart.

To recognize a good plan of action with black unty. It has be an commitee that makes the rules and makes the decisions. Total control means total corruption.

In house fighting always been the begining of our down fall. knowledge of history tells us exactly what NOT TO DO.

Don't give up hope, but look at ourselves ** smile** What can WE do ?? Just something to ponder.

love to you always, Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back