Black Poetry : WHAT!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by HODEE, Aug 3, 2015.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    I keep finding myself. On the short end of things. All the positives, and the good things I bring. Into everything I participate and ever try to do I end up getting fuckedover no matter what I do. What is wrong with these people. What thefuck is going on. I am sick and tired of bull//shiit that so many are laying down.

Get out of my face you know I don't tolerate no wrong doing, back stabbing shiite, I don't take.
    You pretending we have a relation, you pretend you are on my side, you pretend you are my friend then you hit from the side. That's OK cause I see you now for who you really are. Just know this cause I won't let myself forget. I have to steer clear of you now, watch out for you now. My memories are long and since you did me wrong. There will be no more closeness between me and you and I.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother HODEE ... :eeek: ... WHAT!

i had to read this twice ... a different side of your poetry ... very nice ... :love:

i love you ... thanks for sharing ... always good to have you in the house!

:heart:

Destee

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Destee this was me in 2003 when I came on board from BET! My first hour here I immediately recognized this is a place where. One can attempt to or express themselves and will not be called foolish, twisted and out of their name. you know the "N" word. Many early post of mine were edgy and some of my better flows, just my opinion.

Now Destee.. I had to get that off my chest and therapy with a psychoanalyst is expensive.

It wasn't meant for anyone here. It is something going on right now. Not something I haven't put my foot down on and demanded just yesterday reconciliation or consequences. because I'm about to decided for everyone concerned and involved. The decision is just about what I can control. ME!

I carried on with some folks recently about how I will and will not be exploited and taken for granted in decision making especially since it involved me. It was simple. What was happening was deceptive and selfish. Disruptive to my peace of mind and I have tolerated it for a while. That flow was therapy. Conversations similar took place before I posted this. Some of those same words probably were said...:SuN038:

I am taking the fifth on that disclosure. I'm good now. They are trying to do better and that is the beginning of what was needed. :brickwall: