Black People : What You You Know About Other Blacks In The Americas?

I do feel and think you missed my and the point...

I. e., it was and is my intent and purpose to challenge and dispute what others dare to imply and suggest should be our agenda(s), via the here and now:

It is this one size notion of how some choose to react to what is hyped about whites and other colored folk tends to be what leads us in the states to distance ourselves from the rest of the black diaspora in the Americas etc.

Also, it was and is our own diversity etc., which has aided our own past freedom struggles...

FYI
I'm apologize for looking at it the wrong way.

Thanks, High school. :)

It was only because of what my generation had to cope and deal with, i. e., the Draft/the Vietnam
War/Nixon in the White House/and or a so called 'Silent Majority' undermining everything the Civil Rights Movement tried to usher in, during my younger days, such is why we rebelled, but we never denied our fathers generation their props...

This is a new era and a new century etc.

So I also suggest you do more historical research, i. e., because you are young more or less new or news, also you're kicking it with a life long history buff etc.

(BIG smile)...

Good luck and best wishes....

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back