Food Discussion : What You Wouldn't Try

Chile, I guess your could be right, maybe I never tasted good TRIPE! Huh, ya'll make 'em sound tastey!

But don't sleep on the north when it comes to cookin' them stank soooo GOOD chittlin's! Woooo ... I get chills just thinkin' 'bout how good they are! Hot sause too! Now THAT's some gooood eatin'!!! I like mine over mashed potatoes. Don't ask me why?

On the real, anyway I can get them. There's several Black restaurants that serve them during the colder months..the lines are so looooooog. If you have a short (30 mins) lunch, forget about it. You can't eat there.

Hmmm ... you know ... I don't know if it's the taste, the texture or the way they look that makes me screamish! Huh, but thinkin' about it ... if I can eat, LOVE & long for a chittlin' plate, TRIPE (if prepared like what you said) might not be as bad as I thought! Of course, the vino would be to get my nerve up!:lol:

I think you talked me down!:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back