Food Discussion : What You Wouldn't Try

Gracious

Aug 8, 2013
Hey lady,....I can handle them if they've been cleaned really good. Hot sauce on top and rice underneath...yummy is right.
Ok butterfly ... if you say so! Don't know when I would drum up the nerve to try them again tho'. Guess I'll have to pray on that! (lol)

;)

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Chile, I guess your could be right, maybe I never tasted good TRIPE! Huh, ya'll make 'em sound tastey!

But don't sleep on the north when it comes to cookin' them stank soooo GOOD chittlin's! Woooo ... I get chills just thinkin' 'bout how good they are! Hot sause too! Now THAT's some gooood eatin'!!! I like mine over mashed potatoes. Don't ask me why?
On the real, anyway I can get them. There's several Black restaurants that serve them during the colder months..the lines are so looooooog. If you have a short (30 mins) lunch, forget about it. You can't eat there.

Gracious

Aug 8, 2013
Hmmm ... you know ... I don't know if it's the taste, the texture or the way they look that makes me screamish! Huh, but thinkin' about it ... if I can eat, LOVE & long for a chittlin' plate, TRIPE (if prepared like what you said) might not be as bad as I thought! Of course, the vino would be to get my nerve up!:lol:

I think you talked me down!:toast:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.