Black Entertainment : What you feelin' right now?

cocobutterskyn

Cassie, has a good voice, but her sound is a bit too young for me. My niece enjoys her music. I listened to her IPod and heard a couple songs by Nivea that I really like. Do you know of her?
Nivea is cool...

What do you think about Orange "Juice" Jones old school classic?

Orange Juice Jones - The Rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQVUtcytaw8
OranJuiceJones.jpg

Wow... this put a smile on my face

What do you think about Orange "Juice" Jones old school classic?

LOL! I remember that song! It was cool. Do you know the year it was out? I don't believe I ever heard anything else from him. Was he a one hit wonder artist?

What about these old school classic jams?

Cameo, Word Up!

Switch, I Call Your Name. I used to LOVE this song!

MaddSistahlyLove!
Coco:heart:

Feelin'ThemusicSoulDeep!

Kalfou Danjere - (Dangerous Crossroads)

Legba rituals Monday

Here's what I'm feeling right now... I'm probably the ONLY one LOL...

Anyway, I absolutely love this group. The song in this video is called "Kalfou Danjere" which means Dangerous Crossroads by a group from Haiti called Boukman Eksperyans. Kalfou/Kalfu the owner of the crossroads. Some Vodoun practitioners say Kalfu & Legba are one and the same whilst others say Kalfou is a separate entity and the master and darker owner of the crossroads. "In Vodou, Legba acts as a control while Kalfou represents the chaotic essence of fate. Kalfu controls the evil forces of the spirit world. He allows the crossing of bad luck, deliberate destruction, misfortune, injustice.

The events of the Haitian revolution was ignited by a Vodou service organized by Dutty Boukman, a Vodou houngan (High Priest). Just throwing a lil history in the mix.

Yes I understand every word they are singing... I can do a translation for anyone who wants to know.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back