Nation of Gods and Earths : What you always wanted to know about Allah's Nation but were too afraid to ask.

Peace,

I haven't been around much for the month of May (Master Allah Why) because I've been observing one of my nation's traditions called "Raising the Rod." I put this post here so people can ask questions about "Allah's Nation," also known as the "5% Nation" and the "Nation of Gods and Earths." I won't be visiting this website as often as I used to but when I do, I'll be looking at this thread first.

So if you have questions here is the place to ask them. I'll do my best to answer in a timely manner and perhaps other members of Allah's Nation will add on also. And please add on to the introduction thread in the Nation of Gods and Earths section also. It's not there for just people who belong to the nation. :fyi: :wink:

Peace
Precise

Peace,

I'm opening up the floor for questions, just so people can't ever say I didn't. Whatever you want to know about Allah's Nation of the 5%, I'll tell you or point you to the Good Orderly Direction.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

What is Allah's nation. Is it the same as the nation of Islam?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back