Nation of Gods and Earths : What you always wanted to know about Allah's Nation but were too afraid to ask.

Precise Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
I may not be using the term properly, but in reference to music artists/celebrities, & other individuals who make Nation of Gods and Earths references in their speech, lyrics, etc. but do not identify as being part of Gods & Earths. I guess I am wanting to know, do you all encourage the spreading of knowledge through those ppl?
Peace,

I see you now.

There are many people who add on with the Gods and Earths who are not "nation people." If you ever happen to make it to Harlem during our annual "Show & Prove," there are usually some artists performing who have love for the Nation without actually claiming to be "Gods & Earths." I don't perceive the nation having any problem with people giving us some shine. The real spreading of knowledge comes from building with the Gods & Earths, face to face and mouth to ear.

Peace

Precise Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
can you give details ? where and when?
Peace,

The Annual Show and Prove is held (normally) the second Sunday of June at Public School 154 (Harriet Tubman) in Harlem. It's right around the corner from the Allah School in Mecca. There are usually activities going on the whole weekend such as a picnic, tour, and science fair, with Gods and Earths traveling from all over the country to add on.

Peace

ChrissyJoy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 10, 2017
Peace,

I see you now.

There are many people who add on with the Gods and Earths who are not "nation people." If you ever happen to make it to Harlem during our annual "Show & Prove," there are usually some artists performing who have love for the Nation without actually claiming to be "Gods & Earths." I don't perceive the nation having any problem with people giving us some shine. The real spreading of knowledge comes from building with the Gods & Earths, face to face and mouth to ear.

Peace
Ah ok, I see. Maybe one day I'll make it up to Harlem to attend, but I'm here in Atlanta. Are there any schools in Atlanta?

Precise Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Ah ok, I see. Maybe one day I'll make it up to Harlem to attend, but I'm here in Atlanta. Are there any schools in Atlanta?
Peace,

No school in Atlanta yet. The Gods and Earths here in Atlanta (Allah's Garden) have their Universal Parliament every last Sunday of the month at Howell Park in the West End at 2pm.

Peace

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!