Nation of Gods and Earths : What you always wanted to know about Allah's Nation but were too afraid to ask.

ok thank you:) What about the understanding of whom God is. Do most believe all men are God/gods and the creator(s) of the universe with no deity above them? Or is the consensus that God is omnipresent and therefore within man, particularly black men, making them gods. Where does the black woman fit in? Is there a site or book that we can reference to study up on all this ?
Peace,

As a nation we do not advocate a "belief" system. We recognize that the underlying foundation and mechanics of the UNIverse is science and mathematics.

We teach that the black man and black woman are the highest form and living manifestation of these underlying principles, which we call Supreme Mathematics.

We do not subscribe to or advocate a "mystery god" which means a power or being outside of and/or greater than the black man.

The black woman is the complement of the black man. We call her the Earth, as the Planet Earth or Terra is symbolic to her importance. We know and understand that without such a heavenly body there would be no way to harness the power of the Sun (Sun of Man) or provide an environment capable of producing life.

There are books...... some much better than others. The only one I recommend for people new to the culture can be found on this site. I see you've already found it. I caution you not to get too caught up in books as they generally do not represent Allah's Nation accurately. I would always suggest you get in contact with the Gods & Earths in your area as they'll be happy to answer your questions face to face. You can also continue dialoguing with me as I am on of a few on the internet qualified to answer your questions. Where do you live?

Peace

My question is this...what is the significance of using 85%,10%, and 5% as opposed to 80,15,5 or 75,12,13? Or any other percentage for that matter? I saw someone else get corrected because he misunderstood what the 5% stood for.

I thought it stood for what percentages of our population were blind to the facts (85), know the facts but use it against the 85 (10), and the one's who know the truth and try to enlighten the 85% (5). Please clarify. I am on a self learning quest and NGE has always been something I was curious about. I may have a follow up question depending on the clarity I get from the response. Thankyou and Peace

My question is this...what is the significance of using 85%,10%, and 5% as opposed to 80,15,5 or 75,12,13? Or any other percentage for that matter? I saw someone else get corrected because he misunderstood what the 5% stood for.

I thought it stood for what percentages of our population were blind to the facts (85), know the facts but use it against the 85 (10), and the one's who know the truth and try to enlighten the 85% (5). Please clarify. I am on a self learning quest and NGE has always been something I was curious about. I may have a follow up question depending on the clarity I get from the response. Thankyou and Peace
Peace,

This kind of question is usually asked and answered "under the study" because the answer isn't one to be taken on face value. People not in the know will take this to mean a numerical breakdown when in actuality it refers to a breakdown based on culture and conduct. You got it half right. Many of our lessons are like this so that onlookers won't be able to draw up the reality of what is talked about. I don't cater to people who dabble in this way of life, because those are not the people who make up our target audience. We teach the 85% who actually want to add on with the nation and who are willing to learn the language and the curriculum face to face and mouth to ear.

Ask all the questions you like but understand that depending on the depth of the question, my answer might be just as cryptic as the question..... especially if you don't know the language and curriculum.

Peace
Precise

Thankyou for your response. I just want to be sure I got this somewhat. Let's say I have come to the awareness that this is the workings of the world (85,10,5) that would mean I have a duty to learn all that I can in order to pass correct information on to the 5. Is what you are saying is that because I am not an 85er I cannot ask questions that may lead me to wanting to be in NGE before I'm willing to go all in? It is almost like wanting to be in any other society (secret or not) based on superficial information. Because I cannot get the nitty gritty unless I pass some initiation. What if I just want knowledge and to not be categorized as anything? Does that leave me as an ill informed 5er and how does that help anyone as a whole? I hope this didn't come across any sort of way. Also I live in Tampa area are there any NGE that I can meet face to face to learn what it is about since that seemed to be your advice?

Thankyou for your response. I just want to be sure I got this somewhat. Let's say I have come to the awareness that this is the workings of the world (85,10,5) that would mean I have a duty to learn all that I can in order to pass correct information on to the 5. Is what you are saying is that because I am not an 85er I cannot ask questions that may lead me to wanting to be in NGE before I'm willing to go all in? It is almost like wanting to be in any other society (secret or not) based on superficial information. Because I cannot get the nitty gritty unless I pass some initiation. What if I just want knowledge and to not be categorized as anything? Does that leave me as an ill informed 5er and how does that help anyone as a whole? I hope this didn't come across any sort of way. Also I live in Tampa area are there any NGE that I can meet face to face to learn what it is about since that seemed to be your advice?
Peace,

What I'm saying is ask all the questions you can think of. I'll answer them. However some questions cannot be answered in a way that will make much sense to you if you don't speak the language or know the curriculum. The people I'll spend time with going through that exercise are the people who I ascertain will be worth the time and effort. Lots of people come here to Destee, make their first post asking me questions about Allah's Nation, only to get their answer then disappear. Why do you think that is? They want answers but don't want to work for them. They just want me to give them the answers so they can go among their peeps and pretend to be down with the 5% or act like they know the 5%. This is not a game or a joke and if people really understood what it was to be a part of this culture, they would give up that idea and go join the church.

The reason why we ask people to come to the parliaments/rallies is so you can see this in action, live and in full color. Then people can ask their questions to real people and also show and prove they're real themselves. I've taught a few and it didn't start out as an internet conversation. People who really want this learn where to go. People who don't want this..... well they settle for the internet.... lol. When I see a internet post, I only have a few lines of writing to determine if someone is really interested in this or just looking to get their internet NGE on. The latter are not people I have much interest in dealing with. Generally just a waste of time. We're not a secret society, we're a "don't waste time with corny, insincere people" society.

A brother I've met who services the Miami area is Knowledge Seed Allah. His email is knowledge_seed@yahoo.com. Perhaps he can get you in touch with people in the Tampa area. If his email is no longer valid please let me know. There are others in FL who deal in this culture.

Peace

P.S. If you have to ask me whether you're five, ten or eighty five then that pretty much puts you in the last category. The 5% know, the 10% know but don't tell and the 85%..... well they don't know, think they know or don't care either way.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back