Black People : What y'all think?

Bootzey

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
Peace family,

What do you think about birth control (pills, depo, tubal ligation, abortion)? Do you think that it is a racist form of population control i.e. eugenics or do you think that it is what it says it is on face value?

Planned Parenthood was founded my Margaret Sanger a Eugenicist. And American Eugenicists were largely responsible for inspiring A. Hitler...

I'm just saying...
http://noworldsystem.com/2008/05/13/ted-turner-confronted-on-population-control/

Peace

IMO, with the large percentage of teenage pregnancies and adult single mothers amongst African Americans, it aint too much "population control" going on.

That's just what you see. If you do the knowledge you will note that the rates of growth for Black people in this country is far below all other ethnic groups.

Also.... if an adult woman decides to have a baby and not be a drain on the government.... Isn't that her business?

That's just what you see. If you do the knowledge you will note that the rates of growth for Black people in this country is far below all other ethnic groups.

And that may be connected to the mortality rate of African American children from drug related shootings.

Also.... if an adult woman decides to have a baby and not be a drain on the government.... Isn't that her business?

Financially, no. But, it doesn't help promote the Black Family Unit.

And that may be connected to the mortality rate of African American children from drug related shootings.

Financially, no. But, it doesn't help promote the Black Family Unit.

Both of those views is a very limited ways to view our people. So if folks aint walking the path approved by a said group then they need redemption? No ma'am. I cannot and will ever not agree.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back