Black People : What would happen if..........????

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Light, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Light

Light Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    What would happen if all the people in the ghetto's started leaving at the same time???

I mean really what would happen if every one started just walking away if they could no drive away???

What would happen if people found out the histories of their religions???

I mean all the way back ... and stopped going to their churchs...

What if people started creating heros that were not on television but in their families???

What if people had new heros of this age instead of hero's long gone in the past to reflect upon???

What if Parents secretly video taped how teachers treated their children compared to others in the class...???

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Got up and went where? with what?

Those who are into regentrification have been hoping Black folks leave what they consider Prime real estate.,.... as we call it the ghetto

According to Dick Gregory, Donald Trump was in New Orleans 6 months before Katrina and doing speculation on the 9th Ward
    , in fact according to noted author Naomi Klein (Disaster Capitalism)
    one major real estate magnate said we had been hoping for something to wash those "Ns" away!!!!!!

By the way, tell the Jews in NYC , Miami and Hollywood,
    that their religion is of no value to them, and has never served any purpose

3. Light

Ratings:
    +128
    What is prime real estate??? I mean really is it prime real estate when you dont own it??? You are just living there because you are allowed???

What is prime real estate when they can put a road or train track in the area and take the land anyway???

Or they could just have a recession and a person cannot pay the taxes and take the land and sell it to whomever they please; by just having them pay the amount of taxes they want which could be a penny just to laugh at another....

And going were with what??? What about faith ????

Faith is a tough thing when reality is smacking you in the face .... huh???

Jewish religious history is very old, I would not tell any one that their religious beliefs have not stake in history... but the question is what type of stake does it hold....???

Plus there are many different factions of the religion, if you want to actually call most of it a religion. It is more spirituality than religion.....

It has a lot to do with the Kabalah and Metatron in many aspects....

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    I love you sister,
    but I have lived in the Black and slowly regentrifying territory between the Satmar and Lubavitch Hasidic communities for over 20 years., and have studied the Bahir, Sepher Yetzirah, the works of Gershom Sholem and Isreal Regardie, during my high school years in the 70s so with all due respect
    as we are all adults,

let's not front

the kabalists , hasidim

see money

as a spiritual tool and gift from the Creator
    to be used for the collective good of their community,
    and when their
    child is old
    enough to crawl and snatch things

they take a picture of the letter Aleph and put honey on it,
    take the babies finger and lets them look at it for a while and then touch it, and taste it

so they have a rudimentary
    understanding that knowledge is sweet!!!

I hope you are aware that the second thing they took from us was our culture after taking our freedom, therefore we do not have the advantage others have!

5. Light

Ratings:
    +128

Darn you called me sister

I am male .... lol

But any way I dont say much about otherz religion because it depends upon each person....

I have been down that road a few yearz ago dealing in the ... Daath

I understand that many Jewish beliefs such as "this is it" there is no heaven and take advantage of every situation you can is a developed skill.

But it is not kind to bunch people together in one group, some swing chickens and others do not in the Jewish faith... some became christians some dumped faith all together....

Opening the gates of Malkut to Keter is a long journey....

But realizing it is all an illusive and moving is very important....

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    My apologies brother, I have made that error many times from assumptions from names, again my apologies.

Here in Brooklyn Light is a common nick name for sisters I have heard for over 40 years

7. Light

Ratings:
    +128
    I use the name light sorta from the ideal of enlightenment...

Basically starting to think for myself....

And I definitely dont have all the answers; I promote some out ragious ideas all the time.

But in no way can take away from the great knowledge you probably have over me in Jewish history and understanding...

I am just happy to be able to conversate in the category...

I also know that many types of people are well advantaged in "some wayz" over the black people "trust me I feel it every day" but I do not talk about it because it gives the "ideal power" just as the letter "aleph" was given power...

And I definately do not want to give power to something that will depress black children and future enlightened black people.....