Black People : What would Dr King's state of the Black Community, 2012 adress have been?

In terms of the increased poverty, and militarization of public schools?

What would Dr King's state of the Black Community, 2012 adress have been?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......I'm listening or looking. I'm not good at conducting secular posthumous dialog.

Peace In,

Thank you

.......I'm listening or looking. I'm not good at conducting secular posthumous dialog.

Peace In,
for for your honesty but, do you think his ideology and philosphy, his legacy should be dead and buried, and thrown under the bus, this last business day before his holiday, or does his focus have any relevance on what the Global Black community is enduring today?

Thank you

for your honesty but, do you think his ideology and philosphy, his legacy should be dead and buried, and thrown under the bus, this last business day before his holiday, or does his focus have any relevance on what the Global Black community is enduring today?

.......Sure, all that you state is desired by me, and hopefully many others. And thank you for bringing this Topic, its timely and relevant; especially when the Republican Debate is scheduled to be held this Monday on King's hard fought Holiday. So far, I've not heard of any change in South Carolina concerning this untimely and disrespectful scheduling.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back