Black People : what would be the most westernized city in Africa?

jamesfrmphilly said:
just curious........good water, power, sewage, internet, satellite TV, etc.......

Brother James ... i don't know the answer to your question, but i'm wondering why you asked it.

Are you wanting to visit or move to the most "westernized place in Africa?"

If so, why leave here, if you're seeking "westernized?"

No doubt, attached to that westernized water, power, sewage, internet, etc., is westernized racism we experience here.

:heart:

Destee

jamesfrmphilly said:
so the only way i can avoid racism is to go without power and water?

I'm not saying that, i don't know that ... but you defined these things yourself as "westernized."

Can you name any westernized stuff, that is free of systemic racism?

This reminds me of the stories i've heard tell of, when our Ancestors were freed from slavery, but didn't want to leave the plantation. It was all they knew, and they feared what lay beyond the confines of the plantation.

It's all a part of the conditioning they've put in us.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
This reminds me of the stories i've heard tell of, when our Ancestors were freed from slavery, but didn't want to leave the plantation.
It was all they knew, and they feared what lay beyond the confines of the plantation.
i live in the US by choice because i prefer it here. i would suggest that you do too.

why attack me for that? does enjoying my life make me somehow suspect?
you can see the glass as half empty or you can see it as half full. that is your choice.

i chose to be positive.

i really don't feel i should be criticized for that choice.

:angel1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back