Black People : What Will People Do About the Fall

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Aug 1, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    If one looks through any newspaper or even analyzes the economic system here in Amerika, they will see that things are not going to well. From my knowledge its been in the air for a long time know to crash this economy and return back to just poor and rich. But know we are seeing the labor pains of it, the banks closing, slave master cards (dollar) dropping, home foreclosings, foods prices rising like no other.

Not just these things but many others, the bankers are wanting there money and the people are in a huge dept.

Many people have been divining about this for a long time know, I know many girls who have been having these dreams and I know I remember Meta talking about this topic that he saw in visions.

So what yah'll think about all this?

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Let me rub my lamp and see what the genie says. Hmmm lol.

You really don't have to worry about your money being safe if, have a credit union account because thats separate from the Federal Reserve. In most cases Banks insure up to $100,00. It won't be a problem for anyone who has an account at a local(not national) bank, because the Locals aren't really connected to the Federal Reserve either.

I really see all this as a scheme to usher in the Amero.

3. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Either way its not backed by gold or any resources but paper money. Not only will stuff like this effect the value of their money but also will effect the markets and prices of goods. If you don't have the money in resoures like land, etc, then I could see how it wouldn't hurt, but the low class and middle classes look like they are going to be hurting.

I agree though this is all a scheme to usher in the new little global economic system, but this system like in the olden days is looking to have the rich riding people's backs while everyone else is poor. Its the same stuff that happened in the late 1800's and during the depression in 1929.

4. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    These ******** ain't doing nothing new. They are simply trying to imitate the one world empires that our ancestors had.

Yeah a lot of people are going to be hurting. I think all that is a terrorist-type crisis and martial law will be declared.

5. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    The captain of any slave ship can raise the sails or lower the sails or keep the sails at what is called half-mass. The captain of the slave ship can point the ship in the direction of a hurricane and even go through the hurricane or the captain of that slave ship can point the ship into the direction of cool calm clear waters. The captain of a slave ship can drop the anchor and bring that ship to a complete halt or the captain of a slave ship can pull up the anchor and drive all engines full speed ahead. The captain of a slave ship can run that ship around in circles for weeks or months or years or hundreds of years or thousands of years, so much so, that the slaves on that slave ship will not even know the ship is going in circles. Stop concentrating on which direction the ship is going and get rid of the ship. You may have any one or more of the aforementioned things going on at the same time but it doesn't mean the captain of the slave ship is losing any power. The captain of the slave ship is still the captain of the slave ship. Get rid of the slave ship!

We are on a slave ship called Earth and the white people who are running this slave ship are looking to make other planets into slave ships too. Don't worry about them leaving you here. They are taking some of you with them if it ain't no people there they can call non-white and mistreat because of that. You ain't gonna be able to get out of this mess by getting rid of the captain of the slave ship because our minds are not right because we have been subject to being a slave on this slave ship for far too long.

You are going to have to get rid of the ship...meaning get rid of the behavior of the people on it by getting your mind right...becoming the best person you can be while working against the captain of the slave ship at the same time. You gotta do both, at the same time, and you are going to have to start with YOU in terms of getting your mind right. Work toward the guarantee that no person is mistreated and also work toward the guarantee that the person who needs help the most get the most help.

6. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    True that, the Ku****e empire, but you know people go crazy when their money is messed with. This brings on more waves of crime, starvation, etc, things of that nature.

This isn't no simple thing because the people that were able just to float above "the line" now, going to have to put in extra slave labor on the neo-plantations just to buy something small or try to survive. Its going to turn back into a third world nation on most streets while of course these "rich" people will just be chilling. But I see another thing coming, lol, these the labor pains for whats to come.

Martial Law has already been declared and black people are labeled under terrorist in so many ways.

7. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

True. How are you getting rid of the slave ship?? Because while we are working at it, most people is still on the ship and going to feel the effects of where these "sailors" is heading the ship.

8. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    I ain't even know martial law had been declared already! I know the North American Union has already been formed, which is why the Mexicans is coming over here so rampantly. I'm just wondering how they are going to get people into concentration camps. Then again they probably sending a lot of prisoners there already.

All of this stuff falls under the King Alfred Plan, which Dr. Ray Hagins exposed. I wonder if the government went after him about that. What you think?

9. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    I don't know KS, but I just know much of this is a distraction. I'm feeling that this month of August and these next few months are crucial as much is happening in the cosmos and all inside the human body. The dreams have been picking up and I only see empowerment ahead.

10. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Yeah.........there maybe some empowerment coming, but not before we go through some major suffering.