Black People : What will happen to our folks in the 9th Ward

I have some family here from there

who have been communicating regularly....

many of the people just recently slept on the front of the city hall in objection to the demolition of their homes.. and the taking of their property......

don't know what is going to happen to these folks because most of them have no where to go..

I have never been homeless.. meaning no roof over my head...

and what gets me is how when people tried to cross over into another state to get to safety.. they were met by arm'd white and called refugees....

they were trying to survive.....

why would the black mayor resign when the people needed him the most......

it is chaos.... and it's only the tip of the iceburg.....

they the Bush chick gon say they comfortable.. sleeping with feces and puke and filth like animals......

that's what they think about us.. so they don't care either way what happens to the people ......

what's the point really of obtaining this fantasy of the "american dream".. because even if u acheive what they say u should acheive they can just come and take it away.....

man I gotta fight everyday just to have what I need in this white mans world......

then I gotta fight to keep what I fought for ....

then I gotta decifer a sheep from a wolf...

then I gotta choose.....

man I'll stay black ain't nothing realer..... and for that they can kill me.. cause they can have their dream....

I'm gonna fight back til it take my life... rather til my spirit and flesh depart .....

they can't have my mind

that's the one thing they can't take... it belongs to me.

we gotta care about us.

Miss Lady said:
who have been communicating regularly....

many of the people just recently slept on the front of the city hall in objection to the demolition of their homes.. and the taking of their property......

don't know what is going to happen to these folks because most of them have no where to go..

I have never been homeless.. meaning no roof over my head...

and what gets me is how when people tried to cross over into another state to get to safety.. they were met by arm'd white and called refugees....

they were trying to survive.....

why would the black mayor resign when the people needed him the most......

it is chaos.... and it's only the tip of the iceburg.....

they the Bush chick gon say they comfortable.. sleeping with feces and puke and filth like animals......

that's what they think about us.. so they don't care either way what happens to the people ......

what's the point really of obtaining this fantasy of the "american dream".. because even if u acheive what they say u should acheive they can just come and take it away.....

man I gotta fight everyday just to have what I need in this white mans world......

then I gotta fight to keep what I fought for ....

then I gotta decifer a sheep from a wolf...

then I gotta choose.....

man I'll stay black ain't nothing realer..... and for that they can kill me.. cause they can have their dream....

I'm gonna fight back til it take my life... rather til my spirit and flesh depart .....

they can't have my mind

that's the one thing they can't take... it belongs to me.

we gotta care about us.

This is where the politicians lose my vote...

On the campain trail while our families are losing their homes...

their livelihoods...

and some lose whats left of their minds in the process...

who really cares?

a few do...most don't

so the "plagues" continue.

omowalejabali said:
This is where the politicians lose my vote...

On the campain trail while our families are losing their homes...

their livelihoods...

and some lose whats left of their minds in the process...

who really cares?

a few do...most don't

so the "plagues" continue.

I couldn't even imagine being caught up in it...

all I could think about was again mothers being separated from their children and husbands and loved ones...

sounds like history just repeating itself over and over and over....

that's the trick.. to break your spirit... because u can die a physical death and leave a legacy....

but if your spirit gets broken..... or you get brainwashed then dead or alive no legacy....

true story:

once they told my momma I was "hyper"... so the prescribe pills to "keep her in control"......

HA

I won't take that mess... got a lil older read the "sideeffects"...

one was "inability to have an orgasm or any sexual stimulation"....

what does that have to do with being hyper.... maybe it's the caffine I said....

then they ask u about ur sex drive...

sorry not permiscuous... but of course when I ovulate I want the egg fertilized.... that's natural.......

if I take that then I have no natural desire to create beautiful black babies.........

black women.. 70% of the hiv positive women.......

I wan b fruitful and multiply....

I REALLY CARE....
I'LL SHARE MY FOOD WITH ANYONE THAT'S HUNGRY...
ALL U GOTTA DO IS ASK .......
WE ALL SUPPOSE TO EAT!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back