Black Authors : What White Women Wont Tell US

tonyamitchell

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 20, 2003
What White Women Won’t Tell US
THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL BOOK OUT!

“What White Women Won’t Tell Us” is the most powerful and revealing book about the elite circle of White Supremacy that has ever been revealed. No other author before Shemia Miller has identified the White Woman as the prime contributor to Global Oppression. This has the White population in an outrage.

The book has just been released May 15th, 2004 and as already received orders internationally. Both Black and White women have been compelled to purchase the book to discuss their findings with the author.

Black Women who have previewed the book claim that this book is so interesting and intriguing they cannot put it down. It is such an easy read that the reader can finish it within days.

“What White Women Won’t Tell Us” is NOT another race card book. It is a book that unlocks economic, social and mental secrets that empower oppressed women all over the planet earth. Shemia Miller points out, “All the time we’ve blamed white men, and institutions, but where do these men come from? Where are the institutions coming from- they have a mother. They have an original place. I suggest we look at the mental womb and the physical womb of White women so that we can gain a better understanding.”

For Interviews, and bookstore appearances contact Yvonne Miller at 912-xxx-xxxx
Pick up the book and get into the Inner Circle- To Order What White Women Won't Tell Us http://www.xlibris.com/whatwhitewomenwonttellus.html

If your local Barnes and Nobles is sold out or you would like to pre-order, simply give them the title of the book and the ISBN number : 1-4010-8985-2

Thank you for such info to be shared
allow me to wlecome you to destee.com & destee
happy to have you upon the family here
now let me add that phone numbers not allow here
of no such as Moderator i am removing the number from the post
do check our forum Rules I thank you very much.
$R

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back